Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Spies
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2006, 01:52:02 PM »
Originally posted by Gianlupo
Slapshot, you want to be in the good list, too? ;) :D

I already thought I was ...  :O
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Spies
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »
None ... I just despise the hypocricy of condoning and suborning blatant cheating while at the same time having the gaul to criticize anyone else's style of play. And then going on to criticize the general state of the community while undermining it with this kind of activity.
Dok you don't work for the post office do you?  I'm starting to worry about you bud. :aok

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Spies
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »
Naw!!!

But if you pay a fair price, I can put you in. :D

EDIT: of course I replied to Slapshot. Mars, you have to slow down when writing! I was coming from right, dang!
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
Spies
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2006, 01:54:12 PM »
Originally posted by Simaril
DoK --

I know this wasnt you, but since you used teh word "suborn" I have to ask:

What is your take on several player's testimony that aStone offered them paypal transfer of real cash to leave rooks forever? That action is far closer to real "suborning" than what you condemn....

Not something I'd agree with.

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
Spies
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2006, 01:57:20 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
Dok you don't work for the post office do you?  I'm starting to worry about you bud. :aok

UPS ... closer to camo color and I can carry more ord in the bigger truck.

Offline bigsky406

• Zinc Member
Spies
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2006, 02:33:21 PM »
Light passing through the water creates the the color blue (blue light part of the spectrum). The light being bent over the horizon combined with the dust/pollution in the air creates the orange sunsets.  Any good spy would know this....(oops, security leak, blown cover)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Spies
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo

:rofl :aok
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Spies
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2006, 02:58:32 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo
LOLHROTFF:D :lol

Offline bigsky406

• Zinc Member
Spies
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2006, 03:37:27 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Your right and your wrong. Dust and particles do have a bearing on the colors.

========================================
COPYRIGHT �1997 BY SCIENCE MADE SIMPLE, INC.
PO Box 503, Voorhees, NJ 08043

WHY IS THE SKY BLUE?

The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air.

However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue.

As you look closer to the horizon, the sky appears much paler in color. To reach you, the scattered blue light must pass through more air. Some of it gets scattered away again in other directions. Less blue light reaches your eyes. The color of the sky near the horizon appears paler or white.

WHY IS THE SUNSET RED?

As the sun begins to set, the light must travel farther through the atmosphere before it gets to you. More of the light is reflected and scattered. As less reaches you directly, the sun appears less bright. The color of the sun itself appears to change, first to orange and then to red. This is because even more of the short wavelength blues and greens are now scattered. Only the longer wavelengths are left in the direct beam that reaches your eyes.

The sky around the setting sun may take on many colors. The most spectacular shows occur when the air contains many small particles of dust or water. These particles reflect light in all directions. Then, as some of the light heads towards you, different amounts of the shorter wavelength colors are scattered out. You see the longer wavelengths, and the sky appears red, pink or orange.

Oh sure, through FACTS at us.... just doesn't seem fair.

Offline asilvia

• Copper Member
Spies
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2006, 12:36:50 AM »
Even though all this spy stuff is interesting.....I got to say Rob Zombie is awesome!!

Can't believe no one commented on that post..lol

Offline shiningpathb4me

• Copper Member
PM'ing other countries should be . . .
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2006, 01:24:06 AM »
PM'ing other countries should be disallowed. HT should just turn it off. It would mean I'd miss out on my infrequent little chats w/ Hooter I suppose. But then, it would also mean I wouldn't have to squelch people like RTMoose and LTOWN who for some reason, feel the need to PM me w/ insults everytime I kill them.  It would also put and end to the childish ImGonnaRuinYourMission BS.

If you have something to say to other countries then you can say it on ch200 where anyone so inclined can tune it in.  Maybe the children could work out a "WindTalker" code so they can send secret messages over ch200. Or, they can just get a 2nd account and sit both PC's together and play both sides at same time (like some do).

Offline shiningpathb4me

• Copper Member
In-Game justice?
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2006, 01:39:18 AM »
"If you insist on pissing in the face of acceptable community standards of conduct, be very prepared to have your face pissed in as well..This may seem harsh, but it's just the way in-game justice works. "

Why dont you enlighten us? What are the "acceptable  standards of conduct" that you seem to think "Most" players want to abide by? PM'ing another country to rat-out anothers mission is acceptable in your ethical universe? Where I come from people who pull crap like that get the seat of their pants dusted-off, chipped teeth, or a bloody nose. Worse, you seem proud of your actions and have absolutely no shame about them. You seem to think you are completely justified and go further by claiming that "most" people support your actions.

The best thing about certain people moving to Knights is that now, unless I tune to ch200, (which I refuse to do), I don't have to listen your silly whines about how others play the game.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Spies
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2006, 03:22:57 AM »
PM'ing other countries should be disallowed. HT should just turn it off. It would mean I'd miss out on my infrequent little chats w/ Hooter I suppose. But then, it would also mean I wouldn't have to squelch people like RTMoose and LTOWN who for some reason, feel the need to PM me w/ insults everytime I kill them. It would also put and end to the childish ImGonnaRuinYourMission BS.

If you have something to say to other countries then you can say it on ch200 where anyone so inclined can tune it in. Maybe the children could work out a "WindTalker" code so they can send secret messages over ch200. Or, they can just get a 2nd account and sit both PC's together and play both sides at same time (like some do).

Actually, the only thing you'd need to do, is minimizing AH and use any messenger program.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Spies
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2006, 08:08:06 AM »
The spies are paying their 14.95 just like everyone else and are entitled to their fun.

Is not the purpose of the game to win the war and spoil as many peoples fun as possible while doing so?

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's