Author Topic: getting more bombs  (Read 336 times)

Offline smithmi

• Zinc Member
getting more bombs
« on: April 17, 2006, 11:46:25 AM »
hi

I was in a bomber and when I got back to base I had no more bombs left and I wanted to go out and bomb some more. But I went back to the hanger and I need to know how to reload the plane with more bombs, gun ammo and refuel. And can someone help with the same for the jeep. And also does someone have some maps of base layouts?

thanks

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
getting more bombs
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 11:50:34 AM »
Taxi to the rearm pads at edges of field near ends of runways. It's fairly tight quarters there and a big buff might be tough to rearm/refuel.
For a jeep, use vehicle supplies, it will refuel, rearm and repair damage to your vehicle.
Right click on your radarmap, at the bottom you'll see clipboard maps with most fields and installations.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
getting more bombs
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 12:33:15 PM »
Note that once you tower out, the plane doesn't need to be rearmed/refuled. Just take another out.

Also, if you have a formation of bombers, when you land the drones will be stuck to the runway and won't take off with you.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
getting more bombs
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 05:54:32 PM »
Also you my wan't to DL the help files. It wasn't till after I did and scaned through them that I realized it has answers to questions I never even thought to ask. Between that and the boards I've learned as much as I have through in flight experience. If I get too frustrated to fly the I go and read. It relaxes me. And believe me- there will be a time or two you will get frustrated.:rofl
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 06:00:09 PM by RSLQK186 »
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline smithmi

• Zinc Member
getting more bombs
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 07:00:29 PM »
thank you and the help files are really good