Author Topic: 'Day Without Immigrants' under way  (Read 6425 times)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
'Day Without Immigrants' under way
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 04:26:17 PM »
why not build a wall all around mexico?

then fill it with water.. :t ;)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 04:41:31 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
I heard on the radio that today is "Pinko de Mayo" :D

Some people are still in Red Scare mode, it is quite hilarious. :noid

International Worker's Day

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 04:43:14 PM »
Here in my neck of San Antonio, the local wall-mart was absolutly dead.  About 10 people alltogether in the store.  The roads where very drivable this morning very little traffic.  My trash didn't get picked up till about 4:30PM and there was VERY low attendence at my daughters school.

Other than that I marched on.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 04:52:08 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
I think your estimate is way, way off.

On February 7, 1997 the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) released its latest estimate for the size and growth of the illegal alien population in the United States, updating its 1994 report.

One of the findings was that the illegal population is 54 percent Mexican.

Who's primarily marching and boycotting today?

Quotes About National Immigrant Boycott

Yah... they're all legal.  :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No one here said that they're all legal... and a list of nine quotes is not statistically significant.
sand

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »
Didn't notice anything at school between AP tests and "marches", might when I go looking for a gun tonight though.  At any rate, while they are marching, they can march right back to whatever country they originated from.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 05:29:42 PM »
I agree Nirvana
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »
Naw , no reason to put old Jeff in jail, just fine the piss out of him. I remember back in 1986 the feds put in all kinds of regs about this, it worked too.

Now it depends on where the contributions are flowing from, we have become a bannana republic.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Viper9th

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 05:44:00 PM »
No no no no no, just do this take a BB Rifle go to the border line usually the fences, wait at night and take some pop shots, preferably a M249 SAW for the extra little fun, bring some paint nades, and put a nice big flood light on the fence on your truck. Happy camping!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 05:44:13 PM »
You know something, if I was an illegal immigrant, I think the l a s t  thing I would want to do is proudly point it out.  Or join a semi-riot slash protest with the goal of "shutting the city down" to get your way or else.  Because the American people may have had this "awww" emotion for years...but when you *threaten* us and insist the laws shouldnt apply to you...then you've gone too far.

And these guys who hire the illegals deserve to be served and prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law.  

Illegal immigration is a pretty simple issue.  It needs to be addressed and stopped.  But both stinking parties see "potential voters" more than enforcing the law of the land.

Bleah...

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 05:46:23 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No one here said that they're all legal... and a list of nine quotes is not statistically significant.

Hey... you wanna believe it's all the already LEGAL immigrants out there campaigning for "Guest Worker" status and easier ways to become legal immigrants go ahead.

And if you want to believe that landscaper workers are primarily the LEGAL immigrants, go ahead.

I think I'll take a more logical view of it all.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 05:47:45 PM »
if you look at the locked thread, notice none of the MPs are in today to editing & enforcement

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 06:13:52 PM »
I'm hugely pissed at the media... suddenly the word 'illegal' is very prominently missing from all the coverage.

CLUE; AMERICA: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT 'IMMIGRANTS'. THEY ARE TRESPASSERS, BY ACT OF CONGRESS THEIR PRESENCE HERE IS IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW. THAT MAKES THEM CRIMINALS.

'IMMIGRANTS' ARE PEOPLE THAT COME HERE LEGALLY.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 06:34:18 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
I'm hugely pissed at the media... suddenly the word 'illegal' is very prominently missing from all the coverage.

CLUE; AMERICA: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT 'IMMIGRANTS'. THEY ARE TRESPASSERS, BY ACT OF CONGRESS THEIR PRESENCE HERE IS IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW. THAT MAKES THEM CRIMINALS.

'IMMIGRANTS' ARE PEOPLE THAT COME HERE LEGALLY.

hmmm... couldn't that be interpretted in such a manner that the main stream media would guilty under the code section Toad quoted above?  I mean, that's only going to encourage them to stay/more to come right?

Offline SELECTOR

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 06:35:16 PM »
i say wtg to the immigrants...if you don't want them , maybe some of the people should get off their fat arses and do some of the jobs the so called immigrants do...i say the lazy and shiftless are more of a burden..

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 06:43:17 PM »
"I really hope and I dream that we are not made into criminals, that there not be roundups and that they don't build that big wall they're talking about building." _ Jorge Reyes, an illegal immigrant who has been in the United States for six years, at a rally in Allentown, Pa.

Hey buttwipe!

Your an "ILLEGAL" immigrant.
Your already a criminal
When you do something that is "ILLEGAL" that makes you a criminal.
:furious
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty