Author Topic: Zone Master  (Read 466 times)

Offline FalconSS

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Zone Master
« on: May 11, 2006, 01:16:12 PM »
Thought hq0 was zone master but when I assign it as HQ it doesn't clear the zone master box, what am I doing wrong? please and thank you
Marty McFly

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: Zone Master
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 03:25:02 PM »
Originally posted by FalconSS
Thought hq0 was zone master but when I assign it as HQ it doesn't clear the zone master box, what am I doing wrong? please and thank you
Eh?

The first three things you always want to place are the hq0's (and set the zones).  The group is classed as void iirc but it's prebuilt so it works the same way any of the prebuilt shapes (field, town, factory) do.  If you build one country at a time, you'll need to be careful not to create any second or third zones until you build the other HQs, remember, they are in a required order. Now if it's too late for that, ouch, fix your zones as best you can and then save, exit and reload.  You may need to do this several times, fixing small parts each time. After you get zones 1-3 fixed, you can simply toggle the "Fields" checkbox while you fix the rest.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline FalconSS

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Zones are in.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 11:47:39 AM »
I named them HQ is this correct or should they be called group master?
Or left void like you mentioned?
Marty McFly

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Zone Master
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 07:54:54 PM »
Yes, classifying them as HQ was correct.  HQ is automatically your 1st zone master.  Basically, zone master is another name for a zone base.  So, if you have more than 1 zone per country, the base you pick to be the zone base for your 2nd zone would be classified under zone master.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline FalconSS

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Zone Master
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 08:51:28 PM »
Thanks
Marty McFly