Author Topic: Do NOT perk the 262  (Read 285 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Do NOT perk the 262
« on: August 24, 2001, 05:57:00 AM »
Yegads, ok... lame pun if you can even call it that. It's late. Sue me. I'm not talking about the plane... but the people.

At around 10:30 Eastern I counted 262 people flying Aces High. Eighteen in the CT, four in the practice arena, and a whopping 240 in the MA. Surely this has got to be a record.

Our average for a while now has been on the order of 160 or so. Tonight's count is an incredible leap by comparison and it was a freaking riot!

In a little while version 1.08, fall, and the price cut are all gonna collide and frankly I don't think my SA is gonna be able to handle it.  :)

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
Do NOT perk the 262
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 07:30:00 AM »
I saw that too. I only popped in for about 10 seconds to say hi to squaddies and to see what map was in use. It was 10:30pm est and over 250 folks.  
 But still only 20 of them in the CT  :(

Well, higher numbers is great and I'm hoping it helps spill into the CT some also  :)

Westy

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
Do NOT perk the 262
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 07:34:00 AM »
Westy,

There was an nasty bug in the CA yesterday, everytime you chose map room to change countrys you discoed, perhaps this contributed to the low numbers in the CA..

Regards.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Do NOT perk the 262
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »
Well put Nash....SA will become even more important in accomplishing whatever it is you intend to accomplish.

I for one will enjoy the larger population and all that it brings to the game (whinin excluded of course) more than any new features implemented thus far. Features are static...the community lives and breaths...well, for the most part :D