Author Topic: 109f-4  (Read 585 times)

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
109f-4
« on: May 22, 2006, 07:47:38 PM »
Anyone fly this plane much?  I hear its a good plane.  Anyone have any tips besides turning left, dropping flaps and turnfighting at 95-110 mph?

thx

-68slayr-

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
109f-4
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 10:06:06 PM »
Hooyah! Make sure the guy fills your windscreen before you fire that cannon.
Also, you need very good SA to stay alive for its very easy for a spit to get a quick inside turn on you for a few moments long enough to hit you. But when they try to do that as you see it go into a neg g dive you should disappear under their nose as they continue to turn and shoot. Also use the vert when you can when someone tries to go slow with you like go up and loop just enough to get out of their gun sights then try to latch on to there 6. Also, don't take the 109 that slow unless you really have to. It performs best when inbetween 250 or 300mph to 400mph. So if your smart no need to go real slow for in the end you will die in a furball like that. 1 on 1 if you were fighting me and i saw you go slow to early i would just go vert and BnZ you to death so don't do it until your opponent is slow.
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
109f-4
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 04:20:13 PM »
ty SAS KID i have heard exactly the opposite form AH Trainers though. They say get ot dpwn to 100mph then drop flaps.  I'm going to try both stratigys though.
ty

-68slayr-

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
109f-4
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 05:24:21 PM »
Originally posted by 68slayr
ty SAS KID i have heard exactly the opposite form AH Trainers though. They say get ot dpwn to 100mph then drop flaps.  I'm going to try both stratigys though.
ty

-68slayr-

No trainer has said that. It would rather silly to slow down just to deploy flaps.

IF your fight degrades to a low-speed turning fight, use the flaps to tighten your turn radius. Few fighters can hang with a 109F-4 in a low-speed turn fight. Ask SASKID about his A6M2 Vs the 109F...

Since the last update, the 109F-4 is a freakazoid monster.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
109f-4
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 07:51:40 PM »
ok there i was in an A6M2 finally getting behind widewing and there we were turning hard to the RIGHT! and then he goes full turn i go full and watch him turn away... then i got pissed off and augered:mad: :cry :D  If you need a 109 trainer ask widewing. Now if he had turned left i woulda belived it slightly but to the right cmon wth how did he do it?????:aok  Always try to have more E than your opponent only turnfight if you must. Anyways, check if the person is a registered trainer.
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
109f-4
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 08:04:51 PM »
rgr thx guys