Author Topic: Apology to the Yak  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 08:20:51 PM »
Thats the spirit :)

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006, 10:37:14 PM »
Obviously I need to tighten security on our server :O

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2006, 12:46:15 AM »
Originally posted by MOIL
Obviously I need to tighten security on our server :O

And lose the tutus, unless the LTARs are being assimilated into the 479th SpaceMonkey MoonUnit.

mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2006, 01:13:18 AM »
See Rule #7
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 09:23:16 AM by Skuzzy »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2006, 07:24:15 AM »
"All too many threads on this BB are full of vile and venom...."

Ahhhh    The good ole days.

Now we're forced to sift through topics started by lamers revealing thier lame ingame ID's and such.  It's like we've been secured in Ward C and given the little paper cup of green jello by the keepers so things stay tranquil.

I miss Whine of the Week and pigpiling players who talked about backward firing Typhoons.

(j/k Skuzzy. Well, kinda.... I honestly wish people could talk about the game and it's development like they used to. Gotta have something to talk about though.)

Offline Cr0ssEye

• Zinc Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2006, 08:05:30 AM »
Dok,
 I know exactly what you are saying. I don't post alot but I,ve been reading everything in here since I started this game. Conclusion.... About 20 guys in here post just to post. It's not that they are being ugly or rude they just POST on everybodys threads no matter what. This world is full of people who love to hear themselves talk and think they are so funny.
 On the bright side, after 4 months I've learned how to "skip" certian names when reading threads because they are HIJACKERS. And just because several people do it and think its great doesn't mean its now acceptable. please see rule #2.
Technically I am hijacking your post too- watch them flame me;)

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2006, 09:21:37 AM »
I use an answering machine to foil the phone ack, a service on the cell for same. Now if only there were an equivalent device or service for the wife-ack, kind of like the pause button on the Tivo or mute button on the TV!

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2006, 05:07:26 PM »
Edbert it's callled a back massage. give her a 25 minute back rub and then DONT pester her for nookie afterwards. Inform her quietly when she asks why you are doing this that; " i love you, and you deserve it for free every day "

the shock of these actions will force her to let you do anything you like for a few hours. tried and tested.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2006, 05:58:05 PM »
Originally posted by Cr0ssEye
Dok,
 I know exactly what you are saying. I don't post alot but I,ve been reading everything in here since I started this game. Conclusion.... About 20 guys in here post just to post. It's not that they are being ugly or rude they just POST on everybodys threads no matter what. This world is full of people who love to hear themselves talk and think they are so funny.
 On the bright side, after 4 months I've learned how to "skip" certian names when reading threads because they are HIJACKERS. And just because several people do it and think its great doesn't mean its now acceptable. please see rule #2.

Excuse me while I whip this out! :aok

UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2006, 06:09:23 PM »
Originally posted by BBQ_Bob
Excuse me while I whip this out! :aok

I dont see anything.

Not that Im surprised.:D

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2006, 06:15:20 PM »
Originally posted by Cr0ssEye
Dok,

If you think posting for not so serious reasons if a bit sad, what are you doing yourself reading 'everything in here since [you] started the game'?? :eek:

most of the hijackers only spend 3 mins a day here, and make 10 posts. they usually cant even read.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2006, 06:57:16 PM »
Man this thread really escalated  quickly. I mean, it really went up a notch!

The only response I'll give to DoK is this:

Why you would feel what I wrote is a personnal attack is beyond me? I really don't know you to well but from the post I've seen(such as when you made all those pics up and put funny comments under them) you seemed to have had a good sense of humor. You seemed pretty POed about the guy nagging you so I thought I'd throw in humor to try to get a laugh from you. Bad call on my part I guess.

I will add that what I wrote is about as far from what you would "normally" get on here. The norm would be for me to call you a cheater or a noob and that you did it on purpose etc etc...:aok
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2006, 08:30:43 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 09:38:54 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2006, 09:01:26 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud

I will add that what I wrote is about as far from what you would "normally" get on here. The norm would be for me to call you a cheater or a noob and that you did it on purpose etc etc...:aok

That's more or less what I thought you were saying. There was no smiley, only a "furious" emoticon, so that's how I read it. (shrug)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 09:10:01 PM by DoKGonZo »

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Apology to the Yak
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2006, 04:40:33 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo
Actually, they cleaned up the photo for public relations reasons.

Hacking around on their training server revealed the original image:

freaking classic.. !!!!

lets see the LTAR'z vs Dok..

kinda like the old.. JB88 vs Waffle..
:aok :aok :aok
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net