Author Topic: X45 - MODES and AUX keys  (Read 222 times)

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
X45 - MODES and AUX keys
« on: June 02, 2006, 12:59:22 PM »
There is something wierd with the MODE and AUX keys in this new version.  If I slide the AUX key - I get a mesage in the text buffer saying that I've switched to "mode 2".  However, I can find no switch that let's me toggle the modes back and forth.  I also noticed that in the "Map Keys" area, there are no keys selected for these modes.  Everytime I try to select a key, I get an "already in use" message.  What keys on the keyboard are still available to map these to?
I set the 3 mode switches under the "Map Controllers" area to correspond to modes 1,2, and 3, but they don't do anything.
Is the game not recognizing these switches?
I know its not the SST software interfering, because I turned that off and am setting the control settings only in AH.
Do I have to go back to using the SST software to get the MODE and AUX switches to work?

Help me please - I'm very puzzleed with this.  SO far, managed to get everything else mapped the way I liked it using only the AH settings, but can't figure this one out. . . .

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
X45 - MODES and AUX keys
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 01:49:07 PM »
I use the sst profile for my modes - always have
AH is setup to use only one mode, any changing of modes happens inside the profile not AH for me and I do not have any issues
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
X45 - MODES and AUX keys
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 02:11:30 PM »
See post on 2.08 stick mapping modes.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.