Author Topic: lookin around outside?  (Read 991 times)

Offline Tang0

• Zinc Member
      • http://ccdefenders.proboards74.com
lookin around outside?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 01:47:57 AM »
the lag or freeze is coming from how crappy your laptop is, mine has the same problem not as bad it seems but still an annoience(sp)
there is no way around this unless you spend like you said about $100 or more making your computer pimp
thats why i also prefer video game consoles and heard they will come out with a console called the Phantom that plays computer games without installing (if you have the cd but if you dont you have to install
anyways)...this was a while back so i dont know if they junked it or not

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
lookin around outside?
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 08:26:14 AM »
Originally posted by Tang0
the lag or freeze is coming from how crappy your laptop is, mine has the same problem not as bad it seems but still an annoience(sp)
there is no way around this unless you spend like you said about $100 or more making your computer pimp
thats why i also prefer video game consoles and heard they will come out with a console called the Phantom that plays computer games without installing (if you have the cd but if you dont you have to install
anyways)...this was a while back so i dont know if they junked it or not

Ya I preferr my game console too, My Nintendo still plays Mario great, and Zelda is the bomb !!! Tho I hear they are coming out with a new system, "Super" nintendo! But at least we don't have to upgrade our game consoles..... no if we want better graphics and more intense gaming we just have to buy a whole new game console !

Welcome to the real world !!! Upgrade a little at a time and it doesn't cost anymore than buying a new game system every year. To be a "big boy" you have to pay for those big boy toys !

Offline Tang0

• Zinc Member
      • http://ccdefenders.proboards74.com
lookin around outside?
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 05:00:35 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
Ya I preferr my game console too, My Nintendo still plays Mario great, and Zelda is the bomb !!! Tho I hear they are coming out with a new system, "Super" nintendo! But at least we don't have to upgrade our game consoles..... no if we want better graphics and more intense gaming we just have to buy a whole new game console !

Welcome to the real world !!! Upgrade a little at a time and it doesn't cost anymore than buying a new game system every year. To be a "big boy" you have to pay for those big boy toys !

lol i have other hoobies beside using the computer to spend my money on