Author Topic: I have one comment for all of you non americans  (Read 1652 times)

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
I have one comment for all of you non americans
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2001, 12:27:00 PM »
Haven't seen the movie yet but I'm sure it will be another HOLLYWOOD production (but with cool AC)
oh!!!  <SALUTE> ALL ALLIES ,, there is NO winning side to a war , some just lose less .

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2001, 12:58:00 PM »
Hey Toad, 2 and hold the mustard, OK?

I am utterly amazed at the lack of knowledge apparent on all sides in this episode of the Springer Show!

Everyone with half a brain knows that, if not for the Australians, the US West of the Mississippi would be speaking Japanese and East of it speaking German instead of us all having to learn some hispanic language to survive here.

Get over it, we got in the war when it was absolutely necessary and we fed the remains when it was over, we are good guys.

They fought it for awhile before we got in because their prewar leaders screwed the pooch, they are good guys.
(except perhaps the Fren....nevermind.)

Dammit Toad, I busted a tooth here, did you check these dogs for chicken teeth?

Yer gettin' the dental bill for that one Toad and if ya do not pay it promptly I will sue you for more than most European Countries GNP and, since we live in the U.S., I will likely win.

Then I will buy grand houses in all the offending European countries, 2 in France and just go around pissing them off by being there.

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2001, 01:04:00 PM »

Originally posted by Wotan:
but after d-day the fact was the us had to hold up its advance so they wouldn't embarrass the brits.    

And i'd love it see how that advance would look like if it wasn't for a eastern front.

26 Million dead folks. To this day Holocaust with it's 6 million dead is used as a staggering number. Multiply it by 4 and add 2 more. 26 million lives sacrificed while US was "getting ready" to "win the war".

Land lease, D day, bombing... very nice. If it wasn't for Russians griding down the German war machine with their blood and sweat, none of it would matter folks.

And please don't violate the memory of those people by saying that they did it for Stalin.

------------------
Bartlomiej Rajewski
aka. Wing Commander fd-ski
Northolt Wing
1st Polish Fighter Wing
303 (Polish) Squadron "Kosciuszko" RAF
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF
315 (Polish) Squadron "City of Deblin" RAF

Turning 109s and 190s into scrap metal since 1998

Northolt Wing Headquarters

chisel

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2001, 01:06:00 PM »
"Why the hell do you think the Statue of Liberty exists? To show those silly Old-worlders exactly WHERE ON THE MAP is MAN CAN BREATHE THE AIR OF FREEDOM! No hidebound Old World country would even dream of making such a thing!"

Do I even need to say it??

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2001, 01:54:00 PM »
Funny thread.

MY DAD CAN KICK YOUR DADS ASS
OH NO! MY DAD WINS

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2001, 02:20:00 PM »
Mr. Sun Chaser:

In accordance with your wishes, our client, Toad's Internet Flamefest Dog & Suds (www.youweenie.com), has transferred to you the complete assets of the business.

You are now the proud owner of a 13-year-old leaky Coleman cooler, a rusted out Weber grill, 3lbs of melting ice, one half-finished Old Milwaukee, 2 Hormel "Chicken Beak Dogs", three slightly green hot dog buns and an expired certificate from the Internet Board of Health.

Please let us know when you intend to pick up these items which are being held at the warehouse near Yuma, Arizona.

Thanks,
Dewey, Cheatem & Howe
Attorneys
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

MrSiD

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2001, 04:49:00 PM »
'We'd have a totally corrupt 3rd world legal system where money determines innocence and thirteen year old children are tried as adults'

Umm.. some countries already do. And 13 year olds SHOULD be tried as adults. Youth crime is getting out of hand because the juvenile criminals know exactly they can't be tried for their crimes.

And Dinger: Where were you from? Correct me if I'm wrong, but your comment was rhethoric enough to make me laugh =) Or then again, they might have been unintended mistakes..

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2001, 04:51:00 PM »

Originally posted by Toad:
(Sets up grill, plunks down cooler of cold ones, opens for business.)

Great thread! Keep it going! I'll be able to retire on the profits from this little hot dog stand.

So far, some incredible BS is flying around, slung by all sides.

Look out! Incoming! SPLAT!!

(Note to self, better get a good umbrella up fast.)

haha ditto that man...........  

AG Sachsenberg

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2001, 07:08:00 PM »

Originally posted by Toad:
(Sets up grill, plunks down cooler of cold ones, opens for business.)

Great thread! Keep it going! I'll be able to retire on the profits from this little hot dog stand.

So far, some incredible BS is flying around, slung by all sides.

Look out! Incoming! SPLAT!!

(Note to self, better get a good umbrella up fast.)

Joining Toad and fish in the backyard BBQ,

Grabs a chair, cracks a cold beer open.  Woohoo this one looks like a scorcher.  Anyone know who started it?  And why is everyone looking at me all pissed off?  Anyway keep it up this is some good readin.  Amazing what you can concoct when you are drunk.    

Can someone pass me the night crawlers?  I seem to be out of them right now.  "Ziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggg"  This shouldn't take to long to catch a big one.  "feels tug on the line"  Holy toejam this is a big one!!  Jesus this has got to be a Carcaritan Dowdingitus, look at the teeth on this sucka.  Scrappy lil feller.  

<grabs wooden plank>  "Whack"
Whoo didn't think he would ever stop strugglin.  You all may continue now.

[This message has been edited by AG Sachsenberg (edited 05-12-2001).]

Offline Thud

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2001, 08:37:00 PM »
As always lots of extremely biased replies while (again) as always the truth lies in the middle......

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2001, 04:11:00 AM »
Ok here goes.

The "Lend Lease" program.   Lease?  As in we hadda pay for it......and we shreckin well did as well.  In fact we ran outta cash to pay for all these wonderful (!) US destroyers and tanks and whatever.  Roosevelt even sent a ship to South Africa to pick up several billion pounds worth of British gold to pay for all this crap.  There were no freebies, we payed for everything.

Major British companies in America were sold off and liquidated.

Lord Beaverbrook (in charge of war production in Britain) once said "I dont know if I'm more scared of the Luftwaffe or the American Federal reserve".

So next time someone helps you up when you've fallen over......if he's American he'll probably ask for cash first.

Did Britain charge rent for all the airbases the USAAF used?  nope.  Bloody yanks would have.

I dunno, these bloody yanks sell us all their overrated and overpriced junk that their own military doesnt want and then they expect thanks for it!

So here's my message to all you Americans who seem to believe you won the war:
Get off your fat, hamburger eating arse and get down the library to read a book, assuming your trailer park has one.

Offline Dmitry

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2001, 04:33:00 AM »
I am truly amazed and disappointed... I used to believe that this community at 99% stands on very high moral, polite and intelligent level....

Very many replies to this post (post itself included) made me feel very angry.... I don't expect you to care for my feelings, yet I had to say that...

I know that my reply to tons and I mean TONS of BS posted here will burn in flames and I really don't want it - its my anger speaking..

So holding my breath I will say only one thing:
- What Fd Ski says... (thx man for being there, and being so polite)

------------------
Best regards
Dmitry aka vfGhosty

[This message has been edited by Dmitry (edited 05-13-2001).]

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2001, 05:46:00 AM »
Yah yah Hoorah and everything but....

Nash does have some valid points though, if seen from the same light as the "we saved your tulips and are all altruistic and toejame" philosophy posts.

Neg neg NEG... It's NashWAN.... Not me.

It's good 'ol trusty bait this stuff here... but I'd never bite at something like this.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2001, 06:14:00 AM »
Oh, you were drunk AG?

How very, very convenient.

Basically, you don't have the balls to back up your assertions, and when you get a bit of flak you concoct some piss-poor excuse.

Nice one.

And swoop - well said old son.

War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2001, 08:52:00 AM »
Dammit Toad, first sign of a little adversity ya drag out yer Lawyers!

I was tempted to settle but the half empty beer was warm and those lawyer scum forgot to mention the $3,437 in delinquant storage fees.

I will just chisel a new tooth out of some wood I got stored out behind the trailer.

I got a idea how you can get rid of a buncha dogs and perform a public service at the same time though.

Just sell them at cost to the Europeans watching here and give them to the Europeans posting.

That way both groups will have something constructive to do, ie; picking chicken teeth and broken bits of their own out of their mouths and those actually posting will be too busy to type.

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?