Author Topic: Timothy McVeigh, He plumps when ya cook him.  (Read 785 times)

TheWobble

Timothy McVeigh, He plumps when ya cook him.
« on: February 12, 2001, 01:27:00 AM »
Any thoughts, ideas,....recipies?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2001, 05:58:00 AM »
Slow and painful .. the slower the better..

May God have mercy on his soul .............I sure as hell don't.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2001, 07:24:00 AM »
Thought the death penalty wasn't about retribution?  .

He'll be dead. Good enough for me.

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up space"

TheWobble

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2001, 07:33:00 AM »
Actually StSanta I was downstairs eating a hotdog and something about him going to the chair was on TV and it popped into my mind...yes i know im odd. its ok, im at one with my oddness  

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2001, 07:41:00 AM »
Death penalty is about accountability for one's actions and an example for the next individual to think about similar acts.

I'm with you Santa. No need to be cruel about it, just end him and be done with it.

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2001, 08:04:00 AM »
The sooner the better.  The US needs the cell space.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2001, 08:11:00 AM »
The pain he caused will last forever, to bad his won't....

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

TheWobble

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2001, 08:34:00 AM »
I say turn the voltage down...put it at a level that the shock is not instantly fatal, but insted the current heats his blood and organs to the point that his organs pop and his blood boils, then he dies from that,  I imagine he could last 30-45 seconds maby even a miniute if we got lucky..too bad cant make something like that last a few days.

CRUEL?  YES!
Do I care?  No, he is worm toejam now and He isnt even dead...YET  

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2001, 09:44:00 AM »
Eagler, if you're a Christian, I think it's pretty safe to say that there's a very special place by the Lake Of Lava for guys like him.

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up space"

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2001, 10:45:00 AM »
I just want it to be over.  I'd rather it be clinical than cruel.  Clinical, in a sense, is actually making more of a statement.  If you commit such a haneous crime, we will dispose of you because you are nothing more than garbage.  Trying to get brutal about it is paying too much attention to people that no longer merrit it.

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2001, 10:53:00 AM »
I am an opponent of the death penalty simply because isolation in a cell for the rest of his life would certainly be more painful than his death will be...and I mean isolation, no TV, sink and toilet, 6X6 foot area...rest of his damned pathetic miserable life.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2001, 11:02:00 AM »
I like the KGB version. Starve, leave them in toilet-less isolation, 40 ft underground cells with little air ventilation for 3 months, then shoot them in the back of the head and fill the place with dirt.

Or bury them alive... that might work too. Some bastards just deserve it.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2001, 11:17:00 AM »
Aye Ripsnort, I agree with that. The death penalty (while being pretty redundant in a judicial system which is not 100% accurate at convicting the right people), lets the real evil people off too lightly.

Being in a prison, experiencing true freedom depravation, is a punishment worse than e death.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2001, 11:26:00 AM »
I'd go for life if he was put in Bubba's cell to be his lifelong squeak. Problem with quick death is these ppl are not afraid of dying, they are afraid of PAIN. For this ahole who killed numerous women and children with his chicken toejame act, quick painless death is not enough deterrent to stop the copy cats. Yes, StSanta he'll get his, what goes around, comes around. He'll experience the suffering he has caused others, it's called karma and he made a heap of the baddest for himself...that's where I buy into reincarnation vs your one shot deal.

Eagler

[This message has been edited by Eagler (edited 02-12-2001).]

LJK Raubvogel

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2001, 12:50:00 PM »
Make it quick and clinical. The guy is so depraved, that he asked to have it broadcast nationally. He is only looking to make a martyr out of himself. I agree that death is almost too good for him, but the longer he hangs around the more exposure he gets for himself.