Author Topic: Murdr - did you film?  (Read 365 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Murdr - did you film?
« on: June 09, 2006, 06:43:02 AM »
those practice fights we had the other day were alot of fun.

I was reading TC's write up on Energy fighting and it reminded me of the P38J VS P47D40 session.
  I think your Energy tactics were exeptional, using the superiour climb of the 38 to gain Energy advantages very quickly. Would be a good idea to post the films from your view and from my view, if you like the idea, start a thread or add to TCs write up, and i will link my end of the fights.

thanks again for the pointers about the 190 A5 and its 'weaker touque side' also, you know i had never thought about it before.

Salute.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Murdr - did you film?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 07:52:20 AM »
that weaker torque side really annoys me in an 80mph 109k lol, it just CANT roll right at that speed haha

if you have the film bat, i'd love to see it :) now that i'm free for the summer i'd love to do some more DA sessions with you :aok

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Murdr - did you film?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 07:59:42 AM »
aaah summer, time to enjoy yourself, wait till you finish school, summer just means hot sticky work. make the most of this summer and dont spend it on a computer! (I'll be online within 10 mins, come find me)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Murdr - did you film?
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 08:11:07 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
aaah summer, time to enjoy yourself, wait till you finish school, summer just means hot sticky work. make the most of this summer and dont spend it on a computer! (I'll be online within 10 mins, come find me)

off to cornwall for a few weeks this summer ;)

you gonna be in the DA?

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Murdr - did you film?
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 04:04:37 PM »
Not a bad idea......too bad i didnt film.