Author Topic: FLuoride..  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
FLuoride..
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2006, 12:16:48 AM »
All the freakin' time. :)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2006, 12:16:58 AM »
Originally posted by Mr Big
More to the point. What's so amazing about Flouride that inspired the government to lace the water with it?

Two words, dentist and cavities. Make the connection.........:p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2006, 12:59:17 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Just what ailment is it that Flouride causes again?

paranoia & fear of cleaning your lenes...no, i'm sorry, thats flourite

Originally posted by Flouride
Chose one:
a)  pwnd
b)  all your base...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 01:02:17 AM by Debonair »

storch

FLuoride..
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2006, 06:03:26 AM »
flouride is responsible for the grand ol' opry's demise.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2006, 06:28:31 AM »
Originally posted by Maverick
Whitehawk, whatever you do, don't let them mess with your precious bodily fluids. Deny them even to women who will try to deprive you of the essence that your body contains...... :O  :noid  :noid  :noid  :noid  :noid

Watch out for black helicopters as well. :noid

I drink bottled water, you keep on truckin bro...:D .   We'll all be happy.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2006, 06:40:50 AM »
Just what ailment is it that Flouride causes again?

The same ailment that rat poison causes rats, only it takes a bit longer at 1ppm for humans to feel the effects.  The question is...Why do we NEED to drink fluoride when a simple wash and spit would do the same thing?

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2006, 06:41:56 AM »
Originally posted by nirvana
Rainwater is pure from mother nature herself.  You couldn't get better water from the streams at the top of the rockies!

Actualy, you would get the best water from the streams at the bottom of the Rockies. :)
As long as it is not blasphemised and turned into Coors.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2006, 06:55:15 AM »
If you feel so strongly about the flouride in your water, put down your glass and pick up a pen and some paper.

March around your area gathering signatures on a petition that can be submitted to the local government and if you get enough support the question will appear on a ballot that everyone can vote on.

If enough people agree with you that they don't want flouride in the water then the government will have to submit to the peoples wishes and remove the flouride.

Good luck in November.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2006, 07:56:32 AM »
Originally posted by Blooz
If you feel so strongly about the flouride in your water, put down your glass and pick up a pen and some paper.

March around your area gathering signatures on a petition that can be submitted to the local government and if you get enough support the question will appear on a ballot that everyone can vote on.

If enough people agree with you that they don't want flouride in the water then the government will have to submit to the peoples wishes and remove the flouride.

Good luck in November.

Blloz, this is america.  The good ole USA.  If fluoride was so good for us, a group of people should have marched around with a pen and paper getting signatures to put it in the drinking water because, as it stands now, it is a violation of federal laws to force feed citizens of the USA any thing, especially toxic chemicals
without written consent and a popular vote.  Fluoride injection into water supplies is illegal wothout a popular vote.  There has never been a vote to ADD fluoride into water, only votes to remove it.  I think san diego has said no to fluoride, but someone of the area may be able to correct me on this. The point is, a fluoride rinse can and is made that has the same effect as fluoridated drinking water.  It would be nice if we had the CHOICE to use fluoride or not.  Putting it into the drinking water is ummm, insane.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
FLuoride..
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2006, 09:49:27 AM »
Whitehawk, if you think flouridation is bad, what's your opinion on DHMO?  

http://www.dhmo.org/

What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?
Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

* Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
    * Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
    * Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
    * DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
    * Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
    * Contributes to soil erosion.
    * Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
    * Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2006, 10:30:53 AM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
Whitehawk, if you think flouridation is bad, what's your opinion on DHMO?  

http://www.dhmo.org/
:rofl

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2006, 12:08:51 PM »
It's no different than the federal government injecting children with radioactive isotopes instead of flu vaccine at the county health clinics.

There was no popular vote agreeing to that, or to release a cloud of radioactive gas in Washington state I believe it was, just to track how far it would drift & how bad the contamination would be.

Not everything in this country is subject to a popular vote, even the presidential vote is diluted, if not downright negated by the electoral college.

How about shooting students at Kent State? Or the Branch Davidians in Waco? Or the use of federal troops against rioters in California? Posse comitatus was voted on & it gets walked on all the time.

The government shouldn't do a lot of the things it does, but they do it & we have to accept it or change it, unfortunately, changing it would require armed force; a pen & paper just ain't gonna do it.;)

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
FLuoride..
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2006, 12:32:18 PM »
LOL! you guys need to get past the hype.

Floride is the best line of defense against tooth decay. That's why it's in the water. I've heard my Dentist say the exact same thing as Nash's. Maybe the ADA is behind this whole conspiracy?

The babble is coming from the conspiracy theorists. Water itself is a toxin. If you don't believe me, drink 3 gallons of it. Chlorine is a toxin. Virtually everything is a toxin in sufficient quantities. Take the time to learn exactly what it does/doesn't do before going on the rants. Right now you guys look simply uneducated.

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2006, 12:35:13 PM »
LOL! you guys need to get past the hype.

Floride is the best line of defense against tooth decay. That's why it's in the water. I've heard my Dentist say the exact same thing as Nash's. Maybe the ADA is behind this whole conspiracy?

The babble is coming from the conspiracy theorists. Water itself is a toxin. If you don't believe me, drink 3 gallons of it. Chlorine is a toxin. Virtually everything is a toxin in sufficient quantities. Take the time to learn exactly what it does/doesn't do before going on the rants. Right now you guys look simply uneducated.

I just don't understand why it has to be injected into our water.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
FLuoride..
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2006, 12:36:31 PM »
Because there is no downside to it... Only an upside?

That would be my guess.