Author Topic: Stick maping  (Read 375 times)

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Stick maping
« on: June 15, 2006, 03:18:24 PM »
When Im a gunner in bombers my trigger button only fires one gun. I fixed this by maping my trigger fire to fire all instead of firing primary. When I jump in a fighter now my tigger button will fire both guns which I dont want. I maped my bomber maping in controler figure 3 but how do I use this confuration without having to go to it everytime to change it when flying bombers? Is there a dot comand or something? If I cant I suggest that all guns in bombers be fired with primary trigger instead of All.  I used to be able to shoot one gun in bombers by using my cannons button or secondary weapon i think. All guns was primary but now that has changed to all guns. Kind of confusing

Offline ridley1

• Nickel Member
Stick maping
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 06:23:53 AM »
Off the top of my head...I think that you';; have to set up your stick for a different mode when your gunning.

I have a saitek 52, and I have it mapped slightly different in the SST software for when I'm in a bomber.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Stick maping
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 06:33:47 AM »
If you set up your stick set Mode3 for bomber (ie fire button to Fire all) you need to assign a button or key to switch between the modes.

I havent done that myself, so i cant tell you what the command is, but id guess it would be something like "Select stick Mode" or "Mode selection".... just go hunting for it in the setup.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Stick maping
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 08:19:40 AM »
Try mapping, uh "select secondary", or something to your backspace...  

I have never used, or installed the SST software...

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Stick maping
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 05:11:43 PM »
Thanks guys, I maped control Modes 1,2,3 now. Didnt relize you could map them :-).