Author Topic: HTC.... I've had it with this stupid modeling!  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
HTC.... I've had it with this stupid modeling!
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2001, 02:27:00 AM »
I concur with Thunder & Toad on this one. But I would like to add that is very frustrating that you carefully set a nice rear quarter att.."befriending" attepmp, and, as time consuming and skill demanding as it is, the bugger will go for the HO on a regular basis, with no appreciation for ACM whatsoever. Please Htc. pay some attention to this, because HO is very badly implemented here, as it causes severe damage to... <uh> ...cannon, and always favours the sheep. Please remove sheep's teeth.  :D

Offline Sundog

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2001, 03:15:00 PM »
Man, what is it with you whiners? HTC's Sheep are over modeled, X-Sheep is just right, AW sheep this & that.... Damned simmers. How many of you have ever had a REAL Sheep? Yeah, about as many have real P-51's! Until you guys show me the code you are using to model this, you're just pulling the wool over my eyes!

P.S.-You guys are so off topic you haven't figured it out. It isn't the sheep that are overmodeled, it's that the grass is undermodeled!!!! If you have ever flown into the Grass in AH, you know it's just as hard as the rocks. That my friends, is where the real modeling problem is. The Sheep are JUST right  :p .

[ 07-04-2001: Message edited by: Sundog ]

Offline Bluedog

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2001, 07:16:00 PM »
G'day,

This is sortta off topic for this thread, but I figure you guys may be able to help me.
I've found the sheep no worries, can catch 'em no worries too, no sheep, real or simulated is a match for a Blue Heeler.....but something wierd is going on, no matter where I look, I just cant seem to find any Bulls.
I know for a fact that there must be some, their telltale droppings are everywhere.
Occasionally, you will even hear people broadcast that they have found some over channel one , thye cry goes out..." Thats BS!!!" usually however, it turns out to be just another tricky bit of ACM ( Argentinian Cow Manure) immitating real roadkill.

Come to think of it, I can smell even more roadkill here than in the MA....mebbe the bulls are all BBS jocks these days, leaving all the REAL work to the sheep  :)

<S> Blue

Offline RAAAAAM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2001, 08:57:00 PM »
Fargin Aussies... you and them damned Kiwi's have plauged our brethern in the southern hemisphere for far too long..

Soon, very soon; you blue heelers will catch more than sheep when u chase wool.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2001, 11:26:00 PM »
hitech and pyro haven't seen a properly modelled sheep since hurdrex paraded dolly around at the vampire conference.  Now THAT was a vinyl sheep among sheep.  

a 10 ft tall vampire shepard didn't hurt of course, but that night we all saw the effects a properly modelled sheep (complete with accessories) is capable of.  Bring back hurdrex and his vampire sheep.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.