Author Topic: Adobe Premier 6.0  (Read 319 times)

Offline Jake54

• Zinc Member
Adobe Premier 6.0
« on: June 29, 2006, 09:58:23 PM »
Hi guys i got adobe premier and I need some help.

I set it to Standard 32 kHz at the beggining when it started up then I went to file and clicked open to get the file I made a test file. Then It isnt there I put the filter as all files still aint there.

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Adobe Premier 6.0
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 06:25:01 AM »
It's a little hard to understand what you're saying, buy you might be doing what many newbies to Premiere do... Not understanding the difference between Open, Save, Import, and Export.

1. Open: Opens an Adobe Premiere Project File. This is the "Master" file where you do all your editing, splicing, etc.

2. Save: Saves the Master file ONLY.

3. Import: brings a video clip (or many) into the Master so it can be edited.

4: Export: Writes out all of the clips as they are arranged in your timeline window, complete with all editing and filters applied. Best output is usually an MOV file.

When you set 32 KHz (which is an Audio setting, btw) you probably only set the sample rate of the Master file... but it's still pretty unclear what your really trying to do.
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline Jake54

• Zinc Member
Adobe Premier 6.0
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 09:49:39 AM »
Look heres a pic

Offline Jake54

• Zinc Member
Adobe Premier 6.0
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 09:51:45 AM »
Ok look that wont work let me explain.

When I want to take teh file and edit on adobe premier. I go to file-open-(C)-Program files-HTC-Aces High-Films. But the film i made isnt there. So ill try import. It still isnt there.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 09:53:56 AM by Jake54 »

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Adobe Premier 6.0
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 10:19:09 AM »
Hmmm... I think you need to understand that an Aces High film is NOT a film in the way you're thinking. It is NOT a video recording, nor is it a collection of still images stitched together to make an animated sequence. An Aces High film is a data-recording of your airplane's position, speed, altitude, attitude, proximity to others, etc. When you play back this "film", you are merely loading this data stream into the game engine, and the game reenacts what you recorded.

You need to convert all this into an AVI or MOV before you can do anything to it in Premiere.
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.