Author Topic: solution  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
solution
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 05:05:46 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Bull****, the show of extreme violence to no ends solves ALL problems.

You advocate extreme violence and justify it as a means to no end???

"No end justifies the means" - LS??
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
solution
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 05:05:56 PM »
Originally posted by Brenjen
Ahhh; for the Israelis to deliver the final solution after so many have tried to do it to them...now that is irony lol

Say! I got it! Let's ask every middle eastern muslim what they would do to Israel if they had the power to do anything they wanted too.....ashes & annihilation come to mind.

We should all be glad the burden of settling those issues are not on our shoulders, none of us could fix it either. It's bad enough some from this online community risk daily life in that region.

apples and oranges.  THe Jews were not lobbing chemically laced warheads into Germany in the 40s.

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
solution
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 05:17:44 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
apples and oranges.  THe Jews were not lobbing chemically laced warheads into Germany in the 40s.

LOL, I don't get it; at least not as a direct response to my obvious sarcasm. The Germans weren't lobbing chemically laced warheads into Israel in the 40's either...wanna know why?:rofl   But that's cool, "according to the ironically lost and undergraduate, asterick-afflicted youngsters." sometimes I just laugh & laugh when I read & post in here, sometimes not; sometimes it's just downright sad. *sniffle*:lol

Oh yeah, screw the palestinians & their plight, it's one of their own making, the Israelis were backing off & they chose to elect a terrorist gang as leadership at a critical point in their negotiations, they don't want peace...they want to win.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
solution
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 05:18:45 PM »
Eeee gosh Brenjen, I'm really sorry.  I mistook you as someone that could participate in reasonable discourse, please just ignore my posts from now on.

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
solution
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 05:47:02 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Eeee gosh Brenjen, I'm really sorry.  I mistook you as someone that could participate in reasonable discourse, please just ignore my posts from now on.

okay.:huh

What're you pissed about? Did I get lost or did you? Darn this alzheimer's

This is all I saw you post "Sounds like a pretty final solution." You were reffering to the "final solution" the Nazis attempted against the Jews(Israelis pretty much) weren't you, or did the irony ironically miss the mark?

Just let me know when a serious discussion with some modicum of civility appears in the AHII forums...the O'Club in particular.

Seriously, I do think the palestinians brought all this recent trouble on themselves, as far as the past; who gave the U.N or anyone else the right to set-up a state for Israel in the first place? That's about as serious as I can get right now.

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com/joomla/index.php
solution
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 06:10:02 PM »
This conflict won't end until both sides glow in the dark. Both sides are to blame and neither side is more at fault than the other.

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
solution
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 06:14:59 PM »
LOL, I don't get it; at least not as a direct response to my obvious sarcasm. The Germans weren't lobbing chemically laced warheads into Israel in the 40's either...wanna know why?:rofl   But that's cool, "according to the ironically lost and undergraduate, asterick-afflicted youngsters." sometimes I just laugh & laugh when I read & post in here, sometimes not; sometimes it's just downright sad. *sniffle*:lol

Oh yeah, screw the palestinians & their plight, it's one of their own making, the Israelis were backing off & they chose to elect a terrorist gang as leadership at a critical point in their negotiations, they don't want peace...they want to win.

How were they backing off?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
solution
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 06:20:09 PM »
They withdrew the military from the Gaza and some from behind the barrier they were building to seperate the WB from Israel.  They dismantled several settlements in the West Bank and Gaza.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
solution
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 06:48:15 PM »

Well at least you get it

Originally posted by parker00
How were they backing off?

perhaps you were hybernating when this was going on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_unilateral_disengagement_plan
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 06:55:10 PM by Gunslinger »

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
solution
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 06:57:07 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
They withdrew the military from the Gaza and some from behind the barrier they were building to seperate the WB from Israel.  They dismantled several settlements in the West Bank and Gaza.

Closed some and built up the others. Oh yeah don't forget the wall that cuts into the palestinians land. Oh yeah they were trying wern't they. Can't forget about the targeted killings either, those always help bring peace don't the.  I know I would love it if Mexico or Canada said "sorry we claim this land now and you know what it's your fault if we can't find some type of peace agreement." I just don't get how you all don't see how Israel is just as much at fault but hey keep those blinders on, it makes life a lot easier!!!

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
solution
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2006, 07:09:04 PM »
so..could a UN peace keeping army stop the pals from shooting out of gaza?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
solution
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »
Closed some and built up the others. Oh yeah don't forget...

So you don't consider the withdrawl from Gaza a 'backing off'. OK... Had the Palestinains followed the tactics of Ghandi, they would have been celebrating 25 years of independance.  Targeted killings vs blowing up laundramats and pizza parlors....  I'll take the former.

So right back atcha,  "hey keep those blinders on, it makes life a lot easier!!!"

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
solution
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2006, 07:21:12 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~

Nope, the U.N. has had it's hand in those affairs since the begining, it's as much their fault all this is taking place as it is the Israelis & the palestinians & the British & the U.S. ad nauseum, allthough once the U.N. "peacekeepers" started getting killed it would boil to a head & we would see a war that would substantially crush one side or the others offensive capabilities for decades.

Hey, why doesn't the U.N. move the haitians to the west bank & gaza & move the palestinians to haiti, that'd solve it.:lol

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
solution
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2006, 07:31:18 PM »
Closed some and built up the others. Oh yeah don't forget the wall that cuts into the palestinians land. Oh yeah they were trying wern't they. Can't forget about the targeted killings either, those always help bring peace don't the.  I know I would love it if Mexico or Canada said "sorry we claim this land now and you know what it's your fault if we can't find some type of peace agreement." I just don't get how you all don't see how Israel is just as much at fault but hey keep those blinders on, it makes life a lot easier!!!

You conveniently left out the suicide bombers & the mortars & the rockets & the armed assaults against Israelis perpetrated by the palestinians during that same time period, the palestinians are always the first to break the peace.

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
solution
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2006, 07:47:16 PM »

No. As events have shown, no outside force can do that. The Palestinians are only going to stop shooting out of Gaza when it's in their own best interests (think final peace deal).

After all, the UN and the IDF never managed to stop Hezbollah shooting out of Lebanon. An almost final deal with Israel did (barring Sheba Farms).