Author Topic: Revor  (Read 626 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Revor
« on: July 03, 2006, 04:28:24 AM »
hey, basically im just in total awe of your immense skills. the other day when i was picked off by your ki84 it left me with the mind to one day hope to be as good as you. I know ive been here for about 3 years now, and youve only been here for months, i feel someone like you is the only type that could help me to rise above the ranks of dweebs like leviathn and pawz. its fun to be ok, but better to be great.

So, i was hoping we could go to the DA and you could show me a few things about dogfighting. any plane you choose im happy to learn in.

it will be slow work at first, what with my total lack of skills, but i was hoping that with your keen leadership, i could be moulded into an ace. please forgive me if i take HO shots or intentionaly ram you. so far i have only ever met sucky pilots like blukitty and yucca, and they cant teach me much.

looking forward to your reply, and our meeting in the DA...please RSVP as soon as possible.

maybe we could draw a few others from the MA at the same time so they can all see you in action and learn something too.

thanks in advance

batfink
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Revor
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 04:35:08 AM »
lol  come on bat  revor isnt that bad  

I hope he understands british humour.

Bruv

~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
      • http://flyingknights.csmsites.com
Revor
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 04:37:06 AM »
lol. Ouch. cold mate! But hell, ill come watch!

Offline Bossk

• Zinc Member
Revor
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 04:38:26 AM »
btw batfink, i lost ur email (nothing personal) so i couldnt sent u the ahfilm
i hope u still got my email

Bossk

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Revor
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 05:35:07 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
hey, basically im just in total awe of your immense skills. the other day when i was picked off by your ki84 it left me with the mind to one day hope to be as good as you. I know ive been here for about 3 years now, and youve only been here for months, i feel someone like you is the only type that could help me to rise above the ranks of dweebs like leviathn and pawz. its fun to be ok, but better to be great.

So, i was hoping we could go to the DA and you could show me a few things about dogfighting. any plane you choose im happy to learn in.

it will be slow work at first, what with my total lack of skills, but i was hoping that with your keen leadership, i could be moulded into an ace. please forgive me if i take HO shots or intentionaly ram you. so far i have only ever met sucky pilots like blukitty and yucca, and they cant teach me much.

looking forward to your reply, and our meeting in the DA...please RSVP as soon as possible.

maybe we could draw a few others from the MA at the same time so they can all see you in action and learn something too.

thanks in advance

batfink

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Revor

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Re: Revor
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 07:52:26 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV

thanks in advance

batfink

I dont see why not. I heard you were a great pilot. Maybe I could learn some things from you. You are cool with me Batfnik despite that comment you made about me picking you while it happens all the time. So I have no problem dueling you man. Anytime man it will be fun

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Revor
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 07:53:54 AM »
Did I just hear a bite?

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
Revor
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »
Unbelievable:O

My bets for the gentleman :cool:
Sir Batfink i would be honored to have a copy of the eventual duel film, just in case
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline toon

• Nickel Member
Revor
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »
roflmao bat<>

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Revor
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 10:31:02 AM »
I definitely want to see the film of this.

Offline RedDg

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Revor
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 10:32:54 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack

ack-ack

God it feels good to be a gangsta

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Revor
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 10:40:13 AM »
Excelent Revor sir, Salute for that kind of response.

true this was a bit of a dig at ya, but in good humour i intended.  as you know i have no trouble with ya, i did feel laying into Pawz was a bit much, hes the nicest guy in the world and a damn fine pilot, hence this troll.

I'll glady fight you in the DA for fun, whoever told you i was 'great' might have been a little confused, but i hold my own.

we'll hook up next time both on, see what we can learn from, and about each other.

I say 'picked off' as in killed. i forget weather i was on someone else or just finishing a kill but i remember having no chance against your attack and complimenting you for the shooting.

excelent form displayed after my childish pranks.

cya up.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Revor
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 10:48:24 AM »
i like pawz, and while he isnt one of the best pilots, he's still good, and a nice guy. whenever i would fight him in the DA it was always, 'ok, so what did you do there to gain that shot?', and polite requests for help that just made him stand out as a nice guy. laying into him for being a bad pilot is bad form IMHO revor, you need to take a step back mate;) cool off for a second