Author Topic: Attention New Yorkers  (Read 411 times)

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Attention New Yorkers
« on: November 07, 2000, 09:44:00 PM »
After the election results I want to offer you all stock in a bridge in your fair city........  

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2000, 05:38:00 AM »
NYC the liberal capital of the east!

What a joke. We now have our very own Princess Di for all the women to goggle over. Makes me sick to my stomach  

Can you say Hillary for Pres 2004? That's if the "recount" doesn't swing it Gores way and she ends up in the White House sooner. A Albright replacement maybe? Scary stuff last night, and it ain't over yet.

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2000, 06:00:00 AM »
Hey, I'd vote for her    It'd be the greatest thing to have a woman as president, don't you think?

Hillary 2004!
ingame: Raz

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2000, 06:51:00 AM »

Originally posted by leonid:
Hey, I'd vote for her    It'd be the greatest thing to have a woman as president, don't you think?

Hillary 2004!

Only if she is an African-American/Hispanic 70 year old woman, single mother on welfare .. the core of the democrats voting base..... sad.

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2000, 08:34:00 AM »

Only if she is an African-American/Hispanic 70 year old woman, single mother on welfare .. the core of the democrats voting base..... sad.

Eagler, let me amend that to read: Jewish African-American 70 year old single lesbian mother on welfare

"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2000, 08:39:00 AM »
Need more rope, guys?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2000, 08:41:00 AM »

Originally posted by leonid:
Need more rope, guys?

Please tell me you would not vote for her if she did run leniod. Hate to lose the last shred of respect for you  

Eagler

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2000, 09:28:00 AM »
I'll have to see what she does for New York first  

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2000, 09:42:00 AM »
Muahahahahahah.

Our conspiracy is bearing fruit.

--
StSanta
MFDOTUS
Movement for Danishation Of The US(pronounced muff-dot-yoos)

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

[This message has been edited by StSanta (edited 11-08-2000).]

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2000, 12:26:00 PM »
Much as I dislike Hillary for her choice in profession (lawyer - liar), her choice in husbands (lawyer - LIAR) and some of the things she initiated in the white house. I have to respect the fact that she took NY by a significant margin. Now of course, I have lost respect for NY. I can't believe that she can represent a state she hasn't lived in. That smacks of representation by proxy from someone with no ties to those she represents. Sheesh.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2000, 03:45:00 PM »
Being from out of town can sometimes lead to startling insights...
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2000, 03:54:00 PM »
She hunted around for a state with the right demographics before she chose NY. It could have been any state, no loyalty to NY except they saw a possible victory there. I don't blame her for trying, I hold the people of NY accountable for such a failed electorial process. They deserve what they get. A power hungry woman out for no one but herself and her "legacy".

Eagler

Offline sourkraut

• Copper Member
      • http://www.riverrunne.com
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2000, 03:57:00 PM »
Noticed I am the first New Yorker to respond to this. The rest of us must still be waking up from a three day drunk saying : "I voted for who? Sheeet"

Thank God this is only a launching pad for her shot in 2004.

As a true New Yorker (raised in NYC, Long Island, currently live in the great white north (Syracuse area)), I can only hope the God will stop playing jokes on us. All of you should pray for us, we are going to need it.
Sour

[This message has been edited by sourkraut (edited 11-08-2000).]

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2000, 03:57:00 PM »
My son moved up to NY in June (Before Billary). He couldn't register to vote because you have to live there 6 months.

Guess he should have just run for the Senate instead!

[This message has been edited by Toad (edited 11-08-2000).]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Attention New Yorkers
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2000, 10:18:00 PM »
I understand that NY has had a 600% increase as of today at AA meetings!!