Author Topic: AHEVENTS.ORG How To Register  (Read 351 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
AHEVENTS.ORG How To Register
« on: July 04, 2006, 07:56:23 PM »
Here it is, the long awaited for and Much Anticipated..

How in the name of my Grandmothers Mole do I Register On AHEVENTS!!??

Ok, First, you need to go to

ahevents.org  and you will come to this page.

If you have Never Been Here before, and wish to join the Scenario Community, you will then have to REGISTER yourself.  Once you Register, you will have access to All Events, and simply by logging in, you can then just Join and Event and your information will be added.

Look to the Bottom of the main page, where you Login, and see "Register"

Here, you will also login After you Register, but first, hit the Register link and you will be sent to THIS PAGE.

It is empty, it cannot stay that way, so Fill it Out :)  Make Sure the information is correct.  We contact you, and assign you, by this information.  This is where we get your Bulletin Board Name and Add you to the forums, and add you to the roster.  We contact you via Email, and Email is part of verifying the Registration, it Must Be Correct.  

Fill out the information, click agree to the conditions, Then an EMAIL will be sent to the address you submitted.  You Are Not Registered Until You Validate Via That Email.

Once you get the email, follow the instructions, which amount to Clicking The Link, and it completes your registration.

Once you click the Link, LOGIN at the spot just above "register" when you first started this process.  That's where you login from now on.

For purposes of explanation, ROC2 would be Tweedle had my registration been legitimate.

Now you are Registered at ahevents.  You won't have to do this again.  Now, you simply, for any event, be it FSO, Scenarios, Snapshots or what have you, just Log In and select the event you want to register for.

You will go to the main menu, view AH2 Events, select Scenarios, then Registration.  You will either get a new page that let's you type in a request for a position and send in your registration, or if you have already registered, This page showing you who has registered so far.  

Once you register for AHEVENTS, you can quickly and easily join any event from here on out.  You will be getting newsletters about upcoming events, and results of former events.  The CM Team hopes you find this new system useful, and look forward to seeing you in the events.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 08:09:24 PM »
Just one more thing ROC left out.

ahevents.org doesn't work unless you use Internet Explorer.  At least it doesn't work with Firefox but this is pretty common.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 09:49:42 PM »
I use Firefox.

Works for me just fine.

I Refuse to use IE.
ROC

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 05:41:26 PM »
Some of you have registered and have your Real Names in where your Game Name needs to be.

Please log in, and hit Registration, and above the list of registered players there is a link Click Here to update your profile (look at the last graphic on this thread)

Make sure you correct your In Game ID so that the COs know who you are.
ROC

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 10:06:56 PM »
My name was messed up, this post helped me. I see others on the reg list screwed as well. Read this and fix them so I can add you to the forum list so you can follow along. Without it, you wont see the forum.

~AoM~

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 07:15:30 AM »
Originally posted by Easyscor
Just one more thing ROC left out.

ahevents.org doesn't work unless you use Internet Explorer.  At least it doesn't work with Firefox but this is pretty common.

Didn't give me any trouble. I only use IE for work web email.