Author Topic: Who's this guy?  (Read 1124 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who's this guy?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 04:59:45 PM »
Originally posted by Creton
Quachita,an indian word for good hunting grounds.

This is my son's account and I will continue to fly under the name Creton for myself.It's funny how people wig out when a new name shows up and gives them a run for their money.Good fights last night Smashr.Very nicely flown spitv duels.109K-4 was still good fight,but it's hard for a k-4 to rope another k-4.As for eating crow,that saying has no marit to it.

Catfish6, you did great in those ki-84 duels.Very nicely flown and you showed great intregrity and character after loseing.None of the typical yap about co-E,co-alt,if this or if that.Just great flying skills and determination to win.

I most likely wont be flying under that account much but you'll know when I am.

If my son doesnt respond to your comments on channel 200,remember he's only 10 yrs old and a  very respectful child..He enjoys the game and after 6 weeks of killing offline drones and a few days in the h2h he was ready to see some main arena action.

This post voids the crow eating as the fess is up!  Yup it's hard to rope k-4 in K-4 especially for a fellow who can't hammerhead worth a chit.  Had RunNGun attached and was saying during the k-4 fight, "This is not how you want to go about this!  If I miss this shot he will have one on me"  I couldn't decide on how to get nose down to shoot without giving you the shot as well.  Very nice fights, Creton.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot, "you fly like Hemp!"  lmao:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"