Author Topic: This is bad, but what the heck  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
This is bad, but what the heck
« on: November 07, 2001, 10:42:00 AM »
The Saudi Ambassador to the U.N. has just finished giving a speech, and walks out into the lobby where he meets his American counterpart.

They shake hands and as they walk the Saudi says, "You know, I have  just one question about what I have seen in America"

The American says "Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help you I will do."

The Saudi whispers "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians and Blacks and Asians, but never any Arabs. He is very upset. He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek."

The American laughs and leans over. "That's because it takes place in the future."

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2001, 12:17:00 PM »
<hmmm genocide of all blacks=bad, genocide of all hispanics=bad genocid of (insert race here)=bad....confused...decides to check rule book and winds of public opinion....genocide of all arabs=funny..oh ok whew>

ROTFL! SPEWING WATER!!! LMAO!! SPINNING WITH ABSURDITY!!<---oops don't know if that one is ok, better check the rule book again

:confused:

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2001, 12:21:00 PM »
Rip,

You should have made it about Jews then the fish would love it.

Don't ya just love bigots......

:D

they'll never forget fish  ;)

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2001, 12:29:00 PM »
I'm a bigot...your a bigot...wouldn't ya like to admit that you're one too.....

Yawn..this topic is getting old Udie and Fish.

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2001, 12:33:00 PM »
Originally posted by skernsk:
I'm a bigot...your a bigot...wouldn't ya like to admit that you're one too.....

no but I'll take a Dr. Pepper.   :)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2001, 12:46:00 PM »
Originally posted by Nifty:
no but I'll take a Dr. Pepper.    :)

Makes the world taste better!
-SW

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2001, 12:54:00 PM »
it is getting old. give everyone a rest and quit trying to snipe me.

you are obsessed though and really i'm flattered but i'm not "that way" if ya know what i mean

- as much as you detest anti-semitism udie, you sure are doing them a disservice by giving me so much air-time. i wouldn't even mention it if you didn't keep pushing me, but i can argue the point forever if you want. you keep it coming fool and i will too.

what is it that bothers you so much? the worst they will ever get from me is the cold shoulder and you act like civilization hinges on my stupid opinion? what's a matter - you see an easy target in me? tired of losing all your real battles?

now go read your good book and see how inferior your masters think you are. this is from the old testament - you know, the real bible, the jewish bible, the one without all that jesus nonsense:

For you are a people holy to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 7:6

When you draw near to a city to fight against it, offer terms of peace to it. And if its answer to you is peace and it opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall do forced labor for you and shall serve you. But if it makes no peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it; and when the LORD your God gives it into your hand you shall put all its males to the sword, but the women and the little ones, the cattle, and everything else in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourseves; and you shall enjoy the spoil of your enemies, which the LORD your God has given you. Thus you shall do to all the cities which are very far from you, which are not cities of the nations here. But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save nothing that breathes . . .

Deuteronomy 20:10-16

[The Israelites] warred against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and slew every male. . . . And the people of Israel took captive the women of Midian and their little ones; and they took as booty all their cattle, their flocks, and all their goods. All their cities in the places where they dwelt, and all their encampments, they burned with fire, and took all the spoil and all the booty, both of man and of beast . . . Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live? . . . Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
Numbers 31:7-18

He [the Jew] should not press his fellow [Jew] for payment . . . the foreigner [Gentile] you may press for payment."
Deuteronomy 15: 2-3

You must not make your brother pay interest, interest on money, interest on food, interest on anything on which one may claim interest. You may make a foreigner [Gentile] pay interest but your brother [fellow Jew] you must not make pay interest.

Deuteronomy 23: 19-20

Foreigners (Gentiles) shall rebuild your walls, and their kings shall minister to you . . . Your gates shall be open continuously; day and night they shall not be shut; that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations, with their kings led in procession. For the nation or kingdom that will not not serve you; shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste. . . .

Isaiah 60:10-12

You shall suck the milk of nations, you shall suck the breast of kings; and you shall know that I, the LORD, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 60:16

And strangers [Gentiles] shall stand and feed your flocks, strangers shall be your plowmen and vinedressers; but you shall be called the priests of the LORD, men shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their riches you shall glory.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2001, 01:05:00 PM »
You can post bible verses out of context all you want fish, but at the end of the day you will still be a jew hating bigot.  I'll give ya credit though, you've got big balls to defend your kinship with hitler...

[edit]

For the rest of you guys  :) Don't worry I won't be banging on this drum too much today I'm too busy at work.  Just thought the fish's post at the begining of this thread was hypocritical to the extreme....

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Udie ]

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2001, 01:11:00 PM »
Started out a funny about Arabs..

Turns into a religion bashing marathon.

Why don't both of you give it a rest, religion is a bunch of lies compounded upon more lies to give you something to look forward to after you die- or to scare the toejam out of you while you are alive so you live a "good" life.
-SW

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2001, 01:18:00 PM »
hitler and i have nothing in common. i hold aryans and the jews in contempt for the same reason - they both think they are superior.

i came to my views from experience - they were indoctrinated without really questioning anything. (presumably)

they have contempt for all races - my only beef is with the jews - no one else has done anything wrong enough to earn that level of contempt from me. and believe me you have to EARN it - i have no scruples going against society and i fall for no racial indoctrinations.

there's nothing out of context - god tells the jews they are superior as long as they follow him. he is totally passive agressive insane helping them one minute and thrashing them the next" do what i say and smite your enemies and what not".

don't let your marginal understanding of the new testament obscure the real message of the old. that is probably a tough mental exercise for someone like you who is still at the kids table intellectually but try it anyway -

you keep it coming man - day in day out i will make my case and speak my sermon every damn time - you decide how much airtime this topic gets not me. i have a lifetime of long boring threads for every half bellybutton snipe you can muster.

edit: and ps - i thought the joke was funny as hell but i am not going to pass up a chance to show how hypocritical we are as a society. people decide to laugh or not on a mindset like udie's "what's the going opinion" - a few touching dateline tuesdays about the poor arabs is all it would take for most of you to swing 180 deg. except for the charon's of the world who make up their own minds and shoot for what's best for everyone. someday his type may be in charge instead of angry and agenda laden people like me.   :) <end sermon>

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: mrfish ]

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2001, 01:21:00 PM »
LOL SWulfe...with that last paragraph you may be the NEW "Deer in the Headlights" :)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2001, 01:38:00 PM »
They'll have to take a number and step in line.

Taking a big ol' piss on a religious campfire is probably the only thing I'm good at.   :)
-SW

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2001, 01:46:00 PM »
It has nothing to do with religion. It's all about hate and bigotry. The fish is the one who started quoting bible text out of context. All I did was call him what he is, admitedly probobly a bit too much.   But hey he's a bigot you know, I hate bigots so I like to F with them when I can.   I'll try and cool it down for those of you that are tired of it, but it won't stop unless HTC asks me too...

[edit]

LOL as a side note I just noticed that since I started my tyraid (sp?) agains the fish that both of our member ratings have gone up hehe.  I figured they'd both go down by now, or is a 4 star rating bad?  :D

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Udie ]

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2001, 01:53:00 PM »
Man, I thought it would of been easier.

My goal was to broadly attack both of your religious beliefs at the same time so that you would put aside your dislike for each other and side with eachother to take me on.

My plan failed... <sniff>
-SW

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2001, 01:57:00 PM »
HUH?  

BTW Udie I might have a good idea who voted you down to the 4 star rating!

:)   :)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.