Author Topic: Al Qaeda Declares Holy War Against Israel...  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Al Qaeda Declares Holy War Against Israel...
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2006, 01:33:42 AM »
DIRKA DIRKA MOHAMMAD JIHAD!

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 01:39:29 AM »
Jihad, Jihad, Fauta, Fauta, Fauta!

I win!!!

I have a full Mosque!!!!

Mac

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 01:42:36 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
Isn't there a limit for declaring Jihad's on a single nation? Do they get super powers for declaring an another Jihad on top of an existing Jihad?

Its just like with airlines.. the more you travel the better. You get some sort of bonus.

When you reach a sertain ammount of jihads you get your harem, tent with sattelite dish and infedel tv plus your standard oilwell and Mercedes.

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 02:22:35 AM »
lol nils

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 02:23:52 AM »
I'm an inbecile for citing my sources? Shame on me!!   Jihaaaaaaaad!

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 02:24:17 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
Isn't there a limit for declaring Jihad's on a single nation? Do they get super powers for declaring an another Jihad on top of an existing Jihad?

This ain't World of Warcraft. Jihad's don't stack.  ;)

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 02:26:42 AM »
Spain didn't cave.

umm ok.  If you count courting the hizbo's and a growing anti semite environment as not caving, I guess you could see it that way.  i'll see it as caving, the stark reality that it is.  feel free to disagree.  i'll cite examples, and you simply type "Spain didn't cave."  You'd look even more clever if you typed "neener neener".  Ya, that would really get me.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2006, 02:37:27 AM »
Originally posted by PonyDriver
umm ok.  If you count courting the hizbo's and a growing anti semite environment as not caving, I guess you could see it that way.  i'll see it as caving, the stark reality that it is.  feel free to disagree.  i'll cite examples, and you simply type "Spain didn't cave."  You'd look even more clever if you typed "neener neener".  Ya, that would really get me.

Actually I thought the "spain caved" comment was referring to the pulling out if Iraq and the change of government.

I guess Norway has caved too.. we allowed Hamas officials into norway to talk to our government and got plenty of ack from it.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2006, 02:41:27 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Actually I thought the "spain caved" comment was referring to the pulling out if Iraq and the change of government.

Well, that certainly didn't give them an image of having much backbone, if only because of the timing (right after the train bombings and such).

When that sort of thing happens around here, you see quite the opposite reaction.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2006, 02:43:48 AM »
Nah Nils... I was referring to their new position on things but I guess their withdrawl from Iraq could be seen as a small part of that.  Some people in this thread seem to think I'm attacking Spain... I'm not really, I'm just alarmed at their recent shifts in position.

IMHO Spain has been a good ally for a long time... recent events are cause for concern...

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2006, 02:45:34 AM »
Nils, I'm surprised any country would recognize Hamas as a legit govt, but I honestly do not know under what circumstances they arrived in Norway so I cannot comment intelligently.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2006, 03:01:20 AM »
Nils, I'm surprised any country would recognize Hamas as a legit govt, but I honestly do not know under what circumstances they arrived in Norway so I cannot comment intelligently.

They came after they won the democratic election. That point aside, Norway has always allowed everyone to come and make their point or have secret or less secret meetings between rival fractions in conflicts. We belive that to shut down the lines of communication between two parts is worse than allowing them a forum for discussion.

Because of this our officials have been allowed to be present and mediate in many conflicts around the globe were other nationalities have not been welcome. Its not often that this has had any real results but there have been a few, and if only one conflict can be calmed or sorted then its worth it.

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2006, 03:57:18 AM »
IMHO Spain has been a good ally for a long time... recent events are cause for concern...

The Spanish might think the same thing about the US, i.e. recent events are a cause for concern.

Perhaps you perceive a polarization developing between the two countries that's due to a more aggressive American foreign policy rather than a change in Spain's position.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2006, 04:18:45 AM »
Originally posted by Excel1
The Spanish might think the same thing about the US, i.e. recent events are a cause for concern.

Perhaps you perceive a polarization developing between the two countries that's due to a more aggressive American foreign policy rather than a change in Spain's position.

Apparently it's easier to be friends with a doormat.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2006, 04:47:11 AM »

Are we reading the same thread?