Author Topic: Al Qaeda Declares Holy War Against Israel...  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Momus--

• Nickel Member
Al Qaeda Declares Holy War Against Israel...
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2006, 05:00:53 AM »
Originally posted by PonyDriver
Nils, you should really be informed before you spout off.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3278919,00.html

You are joking aren't you? Putting aside the consistent unreliability of the source, you're going to have to much better than that to demonsrate an upsurge in anti-semitism. All you've shown is that Spain's PM sympathises with the plight of the Palestinians. Big deal. There are lots of jews who share the same views. Are they rabid anti-semites as well?

Pure conjecture and a large helping of hysteria. If you're critical of Israel or Zionism you're an anti-semite? Now where have i heard that one before? Oh yes, if you criticise the US government you're anti-american. Is it a coincidence that idiots who use one of these arguments are apt to use the other? I think not.

Spain pulled out of Iraq due to a manifesto commitment made by thge PSOE before the Madrid bombing. Moreover, since we know that invading Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda; how can a withdrawal be interpreted as caving to Al Qaeda? And even assuming for one second that you're right about Spain, what do you call the subsequent withdrawal of US forces from Saudia Arabia, the nerve centre of Radical Islam, if not a huge act of appeasement in its own right?

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2006, 05:05:36 AM »
C'mon Excel, you should know by now that:

- not kissing the arse of the USA for everything they do (from trying to find imaginary WMDs under Iraq's oil fields to having the best CO-producing industry)= anti-american
- suggesting that Israel won't bring peace in the ME by bombing civilans of neighbour countries= antisemite
- requesting trials for terrorists instead of hammering at a keyboard while foaming at the mouth that they should all be skinned with a rusted butter-knife= terrorist lover
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2006, 05:59:18 AM »
Originally posted by Rino
Apparently it's easier to be friends with a doormat.

You are probably right. But doormats get pissed on by the neighbourhood poodles. Somehow I can't see the US ever being in that position regardless of who runs the show- republican, democrat, neocon, conservative, liberal or whatever.

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2006, 06:00:21 AM »
Are we reading the same thread?

Yeah, but I'm guessing our interpretation of parts of it it might be a bit different.

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2006, 07:19:43 AM »
deSelys,

I believe this board is not a true reflection on the real world. It can't be. If it was then we are all screwed, and that’s taking into account that the real bad guys in the world don't even post here.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 11:59:30 AM »
Appreciate that there is an open forum of discussion rather than not.
If you have a good idea, all you need is to sufficiently articulate it.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Monk

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »
until Islam reigns from Spain to Iraq .......
it already does.

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 12:56:49 PM »
You are joking aren't you? Putting aside the consistent unreliability of the source,

The first and most convenient argument for thosed without a counterpoint:  The source is unreliable (whine whine whine)..., blah blah blah.

you're going to have to much better than that to demonsrate an upsurge in anti-semitism.

Says who?  you? What makes you think I consider you to be an authority on anything?  I don't give a rat's arse that you don't like the article and what it could portend.  Beyond what I've quoted, I didn't read the rest of your post since your posts are usually full of non-sensical Euro blather.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
No offense, but
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 01:16:33 PM »
The first and most convenient argument for thosed without a counterpoint:  The source is unreliable (whine whine whine)..., blah blah blah.
[...]What makes you think I consider you to be an authority on anything?[...]
I didn't read the rest of your post since your posts are usually full of non-sensical Euro blather.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2006, 02:03:42 PM »
Proof that the moon is made of cheese -

http://www.objectivethought.com/science/cheese.html

I ask you all to invest £500 in my mooncheeseharvester -

http://www.mooncheeseharvester.com

and we can all sit back and get rich quick.

Interested? Email me at itsontheinternetitmustbetrue@mentalist.com for details on where to send me my money.

(If the links dont work its because of the huge interest this project has generated)

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2006, 05:10:41 AM »
Originally posted by moot
Appreciate that there is an open forum of discussion rather than not.
If you have a good idea, all you need is to sufficiently articulate it.

Agreed, free speech to the point of moderator melt down. And I was kidding... well, sort off