Author Topic: For a friend?  (Read 935 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
For a friend?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
I fly for Rookland the superpower country of AH2, my sqd is the infamous ~Gruppe OutlawS~~ feared by all nits and bish especially LTARs

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
For a friend?
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 02:29:53 AM »
Originally posted by Latrobe
I fly for Rookland the superpower country of AH2, my sqd is the infamous ~Gruppe OutlawS~~ feared by all nits and bish especially LTARs

:rofl
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline toon

• Nickel Member
For a friend?
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 08:33:38 AM »
lol latrobe...RED, i never took sapper training in any kind of depth. while at ft. bragg we spent some time with you guys, couple of days maybe a week as a familiarization with explosives. i was there at bragg from 79-82.

Offline red26

• Silver Member
      • http://www.red25s.zoomshare.com
For a friend?
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 09:46:28 AM »
Ah never made it to Bragg. There was some infantry guy's that came to Camp Shelby one time and they were playing with the C4 lit it on fire and was slaming a hammer down on the stuff watching the hammer go flying into the air. Well then it happen one of them had his head over the pice of C4 witch was about as big as the litle red X above. Well he hit the pice of C4 then the hammer git him putting him in the Hospital for about a week LOL. That was somt funny crap LOL he almost did a cartweel backward LOL. Im not saying that the Infantry is a dumb MOS but I like to watch how they Learn LOL.:aok :rofl :O
US ARMY LEAD THE WAY

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
Very Sad..
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 07:13:03 AM »
The two saddest things I can think of are the missing man formation and listening to Taps.
Latrope I salute you and your friends for helping Red.
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline red26

• Silver Member
      • http://www.red25s.zoomshare.com
Well?
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 11:53:59 AM »
The funreal went great the Hounor Gaurd was great they didnt mess up once.

My buddy was strong all the way till they played Taps the he broke and so did I I was putting a great man to rest but as always the thought of all my friends that I had put down this past 3 years came rushing back. But outher than that every thing went great.

Thanks for all your help Guys and GODS SPEED SIR'S
US ARMY LEAD THE WAY