Author Topic: Last night's FSO  (Read 648 times)

Offline AKWarp

• Copper Member
      • http://10mbfree.com/edlance/
Last night's FSO
« on: August 19, 2006, 06:55:01 PM »
I stopped flying the Friday night FSO's several years ago because of the silly lopsidedness of most of them.

Last night I decided "what the heck" and gave it another try.  It just reinforced why I quit flying them years ago.

Last night was a total joke.  Hurricane MK1's against 109E's, JU88's and stukas?  Who's dumb idea was that?

Hurri's can't catch the JU's and the 109's had a field day with the hurri's.  Total slaughterfest.

Someone needs to make scenarios that are at least semi-comptetitive.

Offline 68Turbo

• Zinc Member
Last night's FSO
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 10:37:12 PM »
Well... I ended up downing a c.202 and a 109 with a Hurr. I. Who knows, maybe I just got lucky. :)

Offline MIShill

• Copper Member
Last night's FSO
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 06:31:54 AM »
Allies uotnumbered Axis & Hurris can handle 109e's used properly. Last scene I was in a Zeke vs. 3 high f4u's. I chose  poorly to engage alone & let  them keep their e.
-MI=

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Re: Last night's FSO
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 09:24:45 PM »
Originally posted by AKWarp
I stopped flying the Friday night FSO's several years ago because of the silly lopsidedness of most of them.

Last night I decided "what the heck" and gave it another try.  It just reinforced why I quit flying them years ago.

Last night was a total joke.  Hurricane MK1's against 109E's, JU88's and stukas?  Who's dumb idea was that?

Hurri's can't catch the JU's and the 109's had a field day with the hurri's.  Total slaughterfest.

Someone needs to make scenarios that are at least semi-comptetitive.

Don't sign up for the Battle of Britain, then.  It's mostly Hurri I vs 109E, Ju87 and Ju88. There are 54 Hurri slots and 30 Spit slots in BoB.
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.