Author Topic: G damn new js config  (Read 332 times)

Offline Geeb 2

• Zinc Member
G damn new js config
« on: August 23, 2006, 08:31:31 PM »
ok i just blew a 15k buff run b cause i hit primary fire instead of secondary, i have the primary selected for all guns. now if i am in a buff posf6 & i press the primary aka trigger wtf should happen? this wasnt an issue b4 the goofy config setup. make it like 2.err 0 3? the old AH vox worked, & js config was realatively long but... it did WORK.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
G damn new js config
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 08:52:27 PM »
check out Hammers joystick/controller setup write-up ( do a search on these boards/this forum ) or check netaces.org, it is so simple if you take a few minutes to read up on it.

Also, please edit your TITLE on this thread, it would be much appreciated

if you can not figure it out email the trainers at:
trainers( @ ) hitechcreationsdotcom to meet you and get you fixed up
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
G damn new js config
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 03:26:29 AM »
http://www.netaces.org/joystick.pdf

The new setup does work as well. IMHO its even easier to grasp then the old one. But youre right, its not the same and it need some TIME and EFFORT to change the setup.

My recommendation would be to set up "Mode 3" as Bomber Setup and assign a key to switch between the modes.
Then you can assign a "Fire all" for gun positions and a "Fire Secondary" as bombs away.
21 is only half the truth.