Author Topic: the help bullz foundation  (Read 2033 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
the help bullz foundation
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2006, 10:18:09 AM »
Originally posted by Kurt
I think its offensive to ask the community to effectively buy a computer for a guy... In his post he says (under the name Flying Fortress "I think I just need a new computer".

Ask your squad.  At least they know you well enough to know if you're jerking them around.  

You know, there are a lot of really great people in AH.. There really are.  But this is just abrasive.  I mean, If my monitor blew up tomorrow I"m not going to try to make it YOUR PROBLEM.

If' my video card went up in smoke thats not YOUR PROBLEM.

Cripes...  Next thing you know someone is going to try to import some kid from Brazil because hes a great stick with a natural feel...All we need is $1200 for a plane ticket.

If you can't afford to maintain a computer then how do you have $15 a month to spend on your subscription?  You can get a brand new computer from Dell for the same $15 a month.  Stop pawning your woes on the community.

What a crock.

Its called being a human being. I have given video cards to plays paid accounrs for 6 months for players. and by sounds of ot betty would pay for it herself if able.  Just like when my house burnt down I had guys offer everything to rebuild house. without me asking for anything. I would tell them i'm fine maybe donate stuff to local shelters.  Or like time Bammo 's son david disappear the ah'ers came thru offfered services and sent prayers. and When david was found when he came out hospital same day he was found he was carrying His AH   teddy bear as he left  to go home. That what this community should be about or its waste of space.

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2006, 10:25:43 AM »
Originally posted by doobs
reddog enjoy Hasek,,,, hockeytown going to be a sad:cry  place this year.

Hasek needs a swift kick in the junk.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2006, 11:43:23 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
ok going against my last post.............

BrenJen , u reading too much into my post, you missed the part where I said:

All I read were the words, you assume I missed it. Misunderstandings happen, & Bullz is perfectly capable of taking up for himself, I've heard him do it before.

Oh, Bullz if you took offense at what I printed, smoke a bowl & calm down:lol

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2006, 12:04:40 PM »
Originally posted by rod367th
Its called being a human being. I have given video cards to plays paid accounrs for 6 months for players. and by sounds of ot betty would pay for it herself if able.  Just like when my house burnt down I had guys offer everything to rebuild house. without me asking for anything. I would tell them i'm fine maybe donate stuff to local shelters.  Or like time Bammo 's son david disappear the ah'ers came thru offfered services and sent prayers. and When david was found when he came out hospital same day he was found he was carrying His AH   teddy bear as he left  to go home. That what this community should be about or its waste of space.

Indeed, I can name a dozen guys who have paid monthly subscriptions for other players who suffered the loss of a job and didn't have $15 to spare.

There are countless situations where Aces High players have stepped up to the plate to help another community member. Most of these things are not publicized on the BBS.

I have a 350 watt power supply and a Nvidia 64 Meg card laying around should Bullz need either. I also have a low-time X45 stick/throttle stored away.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2006, 12:39:19 PM »
Originally posted by rod367th

rod, thank you, and you are right, i would buy bullz a computer if i could do it, he's a friend and a damn good stick, he's been playin this game for years. its just the way i am, my house also burned down in jan 2005, we had lost everything, i wasnt' playin the game at the time but many ppl had offered to help us with what ever we needed, its the thought that counts. i myself have ran into hard times before and ppl have offered to help me. it happens, its life and the ppl that play this game is what i luv bout the game. there are alot of great ppl on this game and would help any one if needed and if i was able.

<>
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2006, 01:05:04 PM »
How about we first define the problem.

BuLLZ, here are some questions:
Does windows boot up completely?
Do you see the windows logo when booting up?
Does your monitor power light stay steady green or is it flashing or even just off?
Does your computer beep when turning on?  How many times?
What exactly is going on with your computer?  Does it work sometimes?  Tell us step by step please.
You can get free help from the community.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline v1st

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2006, 01:39:35 PM »
bullz I have a video card if you need it .  I think it is a radeon 9600 pro.  if you need it I will send it to you with no problems.  You have always gave me a salute when i deserved it.  so your ok in my book  V1st

Offline FlyingFortress

• Zinc Member
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2006, 05:20:08 PM »
Hey again Everyone  and thanks for all the great replys which i will address in a moment , But for now I would like to talk about this Kurt ''Fellow''.
You sure do have alot to say about a simple question kurt . If you can read I never asked anyone for a spare part  or a computer .. Yes i did say ''I NEED A NEW COMPUTER'' but you forgot the words before and after that quote you took from me ..Here I'LL refresh your  thick head

''I think prettymuch I just need a new computer and I surely am not asking anyone for one . BUT if any of u guys out there got anything for sale Drop me an E-mail ''  

I think that alone is all that needs to be said .. Your flames are not only childish but incorrect ..And I quote ''There are limits. IF you're going to come beg for a potentially valuable freebee, you should at least be able to define the need.'' BEG? ... need i say more    

Anyways  Thanks to all for the offers but i think im going to take moil up on his offer .. And i couldent even do that for free That is more than kind. Thanks to all .If any of you ever need anything i might have ..Which I do  ..plenty of old sticks of ram and alotta old joysticks and other things . Just let me know . I would gladly help .. Thanks again ALL     BuLLz

Offline FlyingFortress

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2006, 05:23:49 PM »
No kermit when i turn it on i get a black screen  with some text .. not to sure what it says .. but i reboot and use the HP built in repair thingie .. f10 i thnk and i get errors when trying to reconfig.  i cant do system restore either ..

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »
Originally posted by FlyingFortress
. . . HP built . . .
Yep, there's your problem right there

Seriously, glad you are taking Moil up on his offer.  Come back soon.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2006, 08:32:46 PM »
Heya Bullz,

shoot me an Email ltarmoil@yahoo.com and we'll get things rollin';)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2006, 11:40:29 PM »
LOL, my boy Bullz spends more on weed every month than he would ever need to pay for new cpu parts.  No sympathy here, one month off the gonja would easily cover what he needs for any new gear.

:cool:

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2006, 02:07:42 AM »
I need money and time to improve this bulletin board, Kurt. Would you please kill yourself and name me as your beneficiary? Also, if stang could do the same, that would be great.

Thanks.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2006, 02:24:44 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
I need money and time to improve this bulletin board, Kurt. Would you please kill yourself and name me as your beneficiary? Also, if stang could do the same, that would be great.

Thanks.

Sure thing hubs, because a life with out your love is like no life at all... or something.
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2006, 02:25:04 AM »
Betty I just built a new pooter, Have a few spare parts around. if i have it and Bullz needs it, I will send it. No charge.

We look after each other here.

cheers,
RTR
The Damned