Author Topic: WWIIOL is it out  (Read 444 times)

Offline Tdawg1321

• Zinc Member
WWIIOL is it out
« on: February 16, 2001, 08:41:00 PM »
i have tried to get to the sight about 50 times in the last half hour and it keeps saying sight busy could this mean that they released the open beta??????

Offline XNachoX

• Silver Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2001, 09:38:00 PM »
No....they havent released the open beta.....prolly just a server problem.  Cheers.

------------------
XNachoX

NIGHTHAWKS "WE BAD"
-------------------

[This message has been edited by XNachoX (edited 02-16-2001).]

Hans

WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2001, 12:15:00 AM »
They did a revamp to their website Wednesday, and its been screwed up ever since.

Keep checking back.

Hans.

PakRat

WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2001, 03:07:00 AM »
Tdawg - you should be asking this at WWIIOL - not here. In case you didn't notice, this is a company-hosted BBS by HTC - Not WWIIOL.

For the whiners sure to pipe up, this is not a question of free speech or anything of the sort. And actually HTC is the one that should make the call about allowing this kind of crap in here.

However, posting about competing sims - good or bad - is just rude and in bad taste. If you want to post about all sims, go to Dogfighter. Keep posts here to Aces High.

Personally, I think the WWIIOL threads should not only be locked, they should be removed.

------------------
Rape, pillage, then burn...

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2001, 03:30:00 AM »
At the very least, it'd be nice if these were in the O'Club.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2001, 07:45:00 AM »
Guy's I think that HT knows the progress of WWII OL. People have been talking about it on the BB's for a LONG time and in the MA. It's ok really. Competition is what keeps these games from stagnating. Look what happened to AW. We don't want it to happen to AH. I actually wish AW had gotten their watermelon together before I left. I was there a long time and I kinda miss my old squad. So keep us posted on WWII OL. If nothing else it gives HT a better idea on just how many people in here are interested in the competition. That's information companies have to pay for in some cases.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2001, 07:59:00 AM »
Isn't this the behavior AGW was so roundly criticized for, Pakrat?

I agree, this belongs in the O'Club. Other than that let 'em discuss all they want. I still believe WWIIonline won't be the threat to AH that many are making it out to be... at least not from the "mature gameplay" standpoint.  

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2001, 08:14:00 AM »
 hehehe you guys should have been at the AH con back in october    We saw Gryf, Hatch, Snail, Rogue, and Moon at the AH con. Let's remember that they used to work with each other  

Udie

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2001, 08:25:00 AM »

Originally posted by Udie:
...Let's remember that they used to work with each other    

Udie

Good point Udie. Yes O Club is a better place for it but you proved my point. It's not any  shocking or unwanted news to HT and the gang.

[This message has been edited by Jimdandy (edited 02-17-2001).]

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2001, 03:12:00 PM »
I think its priceless.
Ahhh HAAAAA !
the competitor has finaly released their product. I will log onto the AH BBS and troll about it...
and then its just the competirors server is down...
LOLOLOL

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2001, 03:33:00 PM »
O'Club yes but removed?

Pakrat I'm quite sure you dont want to turn this board like that one iEN is running...

Yes, I'm guilty to post pics from Il-2 here but I also posted pics of AH in several other boards but nobody didn't complain then so whats your problem now?

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2001, 03:39:00 PM »

Originally posted by Staga:

Yes, I'm guilty to post pics from Il-2 here but I also posted pics of AH in several other boards but nobody didn't complain then so whats your problem now?

Staga, is called "intransigence"

PakRat

WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2001, 03:47:00 PM »
Didn't see them before.

Look, you guys can do what you want and behave how you want - it's obvious you will anyway. This isn't my BBS - it is purely HTC's to administer and police if/when necessary.

I'm just saying it's bad form and impolite. Obviously you don't understand that and don't see the problem. That is nothing more than a difference in morals and upbringing.

You prefer yours and I prefer mine.

Finis.

------------------
Rape, pillage, then burn...

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
WWIIOL is it out
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2001, 04:03:00 PM »

Originally posted by PakRat:
This isn't my BBS - it is purely HTC's to administer and police if/when necessary.

Looks like you got it this time.