Author Topic: Hitech Experiment  (Read 236 times)

Offline Anchor

• Copper Member
Hitech Experiment
« on: September 16, 2006, 08:50:47 PM »
First, I want to say I HATE the new format. However, I am interested in how this new deal plays out. I hate the new format because of how I like to play, but I acknowledge hitech may have a better idea.

Having said that, I'm curious if the expectations of the experiment don't work out, if they will go back to the way it was..which was like being on crack to me :).

I believe there might me evidence coming out that it was best as it was. For example, the first few days, everybody was in the early arena and loving it (it was something new). Now, look at the numbers. The late arena, the arena most like the old MA, is now most popular.

I hope we see the old MA like it was, with early arenas in snapshot format or something.

Hitech, I know you read this. I'm not complaining now that my favorite Arena is populated again, I'm just thinking out loud. Its still a great game, but it is not as fun (for me) as it once was. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, and I'm still giving it plenty of time.

The biggest complaint I have is, as a customer, I had no input/warning/consideration in change change. To me, its like Directv changing the line-up without telling anybody. Other than that, I have an open mind. But so far, I'm hoping the clock gets turned back. :aok

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Hitech Experiment
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 09:06:13 PM »
What's stopping you from playing the way you want to play?  The only real difference is in the number of people in a given arena.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Hitech Experiment
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 09:10:31 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
What's stopping you from playing the way you want to play?  The only real difference is in the number of people in a given arena.

Not exactly Stang.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Anchor

• Copper Member
Hitech Experiment
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:11:15 PM »
Originally posted by Stang

Good point. Its getting better. The late arena is growing. But the way I use to play is to jump all around and fly with different groups. The other night, I was on and there were 6 country-mates on. A group of 4 E were able to cap and steal at the same time.

To me, the fun is playing in groups. Those groups are fewer and farther between than they use to be. I'm not one to quit over it, but I did like it better before :)