Author Topic: Well, I lost my best friend lastnight...because of a drunk stripper.  (Read 1954 times)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Well, I lost my best friend lastnight...because of a drunk stripper.
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2006, 06:03:42 PM »
Originally posted by Meatwad
Her implants would make a nice trophy mounted on the wall

Thanks for the first real laugh I've had a few days!

LMFAO!!
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 06:53:43 PM »
Sorry this happened to ya Diablo.  I'm glad you're ok, looks like your baby took care of you in her last moments.  And thats important.

Sorry I made fun of her V6 a few months ago...  Now I feel pretty bad.

Seriously, I'm glad you're alright and I hope the cops deliver some kind of justice at some point.
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
pics of car
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 06:55:15 PM »
holy crap, youre very lucky to be alive!  the damage to the strut between driver and rear left windows is inches behind your head.  i got hit at about 45 deg. glancing blow, looks like she hit you at almost 90 deg. :eek:
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2006, 09:21:33 PM »
I feel your pain man.  I felt the same way when I lost my 66 Mustang.  Glad you are ok.

Sucks they didnt arrest her, but then I dont know what the laws are there.  Here its a felony to leave the scene of an accident.  There it may just be a ticketable offense.  Alot of times cops have their hands tied on what they can or cannot arrest someone for.  

I doubt you'll get much out of the chick, even if you get her into a court room and the judge finds for you 100%.  They can issue a judgement, but they cant force her to pay.  However, you may have grounds to sue the owner of the car.  If he can afford to be sugar daddy to her, maybe he can afford to help replace your car.  Just a thought.  Besides, you'd hurt her alot worse by hitting her at the source of her support than by trying to take anything from her personally.