Author Topic: dear BOPs  (Read 4584 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
"Falcon does bring up a good point, that 90% of the BKs are pretty piss poor average in fiters. stang, levi, furball and maybe even the little dweeb naffBDP are exceptionaly good sticks, but most of the rest of you wont even dare go to the DA for fear of being humiliated."

bat u crack me up....

eliminate the best of the bk's and than challenge the rest to a duel....:lol

heya jaxxo, this should answer yours and spack-ack's questions.

first off, i think i should post that film of me in a P40 owning your spit5, even though you started 2k above and had friendlies around you.

now i never said i was anything above piss poor average did i?

the only Blue Knight that i have never beaten 1 on 1 at some point is leviathn, but its not like they dont beat me. (i once cherry picked him off another 109 in the old combat theatre :D)

but oh, look, the thread topic has been sidetracked, someone made a good point to which you feel personally targeted and you're comeback is to pull out your donut and bark as loud as you can........  seems like so many 'de ja vu's.

why not answer back at me with a retort on my opinons, because thus far  you've only looked skin deep into what my 2nd post says, obviously, if you're pulling out the flying skillz card.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2006, 07:28:41 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
specifically i think well of stang, furball, edbert and mars01:aok

Damn Falcon, I didnt make the good guy list, and I didnt make the bad guy list in your avatar. I'm hurt.

Well, mediocrity is my middle name. :)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2006, 08:08:20 PM »
For giggles, I would be willing to host a KOTH type squad duel in the SEA.

Battle of the Bs  (hehehe..... that actually fits with alot i've seen in some threads)

Grab 10-12 BK's maybe, and 10-12 BOP's and we'll do a King of the Hill rules battle tourney for BBS bragging rights.

The first side to win three rounds will be declared the victor.

We can use the KOTH map, everybody up's same field, same plane, one goes north, one south.  I will call fight on and everybody goes to it.  The squad that win's the first round picks the plane for the next round.

Remember, KOTH rules, so no running for over 30 sec, can't break 6k alt, but I will change the winging rule.  That will of course be totally ok.

Run out of ammo, plane unflyable, you have to .ef.

Anybody interested??

(edit: I just took screen shot's of everybody's squads, just so nobody brings in any "ringers".  You are allowed to bring current members only to this)

(edit edit:  Maybe the winner, and the loser have to add a line to their BBS signatures.  We can hash that out later)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 08:38:15 PM by WMLute »
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2006, 08:37:44 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
(edit: I just took screen shot's of everybody's squads, just so nobody brings in any "ringers".  You are allowed to bring current members only to this)

So what, I couldn't play just because I'm on break? Or an even better example, if Drex wanted to play he wouldn't be allowed? Everyone knows he's a BK. True he's like a ringer, but he's really a squady.

PS: How many screen shots did it take to get all the bops???
MUHAHAHHA sorry, couldn't resist:p
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2006, 08:39:28 PM »
You would have to be a current member, as of my screenshot, so no, Drex and you are both out.

BOP's have 5 wings from what I could tell.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2006, 08:48:13 PM »
Originally posted by TW9
whats so bad about bops? afterall it was one of their members that coined "QUAH!" in AH..

T-DUB-YA ... <> brother !!! ... hope all is well with you.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2006, 08:48:23 PM »
hehe, who's the bookie, I wanna bet few $$$

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2006, 08:52:18 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
So what, I couldn't play just because I'm on break? Or an even better example, if Drex wanted to play he wouldn't be allowed? Everyone knows he's a BK. True he's like a ringer, but he's really a squady.

PS: How many screen shots did it take to get all the bops???
MUHAHAHHA sorry, couldn't resist:p
We don't need any B-team fliers Super... I'm sure Mega would love to fly though.

:p

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2006, 08:54:59 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
i dont see the bops starting countless threads to demand HT does something about the hordes of furballers screwing up thier tactical game by filling the sky with unorganised chaos.

Um, no, their countless posts were about changing the game back to the way it was, before it was changed to suit our interests.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2006, 09:38:24 PM »
Why do they all need to fight??

this isnt even about the bks, not at least untill a few more have posted anyhow :O

if the duel was to be fair, there would have to be a tactical land grab duel also, as to play in the BOPs court.

braggin rights? they dont want to brag about furballing, the want to brag about hitting targets with 1000lbers from 30k, destroying and capturing surrounding bases and moving the war machine forward. oh and of course most importantly they want to brag about pissing on the furballers parade.

Lazs VS Falcon two duels one in lazs' choice, one in falcon's choice would settle it in my mind.

Lazs talks the most smack from the furballers here, Falcon the most from the BOPs.

of course, thats not gunna happen and we all know why.

Offline mongial

• Zinc Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2006, 10:51:01 PM »
I wish that my life was so good that this was the biggest deal in my life:rolleyes:

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2006, 01:21:46 AM »
I have no problem dueling laz...happy to oblige..dunno what it will prove that i dont already know..but sometimes da will cool people off and get them talking...so im up for that.

and batfink..i can field 10 bops who will give the BKs a fun run for their money....pure wingman furball koth style play..we practice this quite a bit for fun on boring nights..here are a few

Falconwing
Kite777
Thrila
Viper215
Matrix
Dog398/slycer
99Mecinf
Inomin8
BushLt
Rain000
Mailbox
Choperen

(BTW BoPs i used the names of guys who have greater then 2:1 k/d right now in fiters...i know alot of you guys are just as good or better...but i just wantged to put some names out..we could duel off for spots anyway)

dear lute you missed my wing..we have 6 wings...its called "BoPs are bad Citizens" right now so is not clustered witht he other 5 on squad page.

i actually think this would be a great deal of fun  maybe in a few months when the bad feelings have subsided...i bet a lot of other squads would like the chance to have these matches as well!!! leave the egos at the door and have some fun squad style..awesome idea sir lute!!!:aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2006, 01:57:32 AM »
grrr that list of names reminds me of burning wreckage and a fleeting red icon as i plubmet to my doom.!:furious

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2006, 02:09:54 AM »
Hey Bat, I don't think i've ever dueled u 1v1 but i will in P-40s.

Stang
Leviathn
Drex
Lazs
Furball
Slapshot
Redd
Jaxxo
Mars
xdak

:noid
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 02:13:24 AM by Wadke »

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
dear BOPs
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2006, 02:33:19 AM »
i forgot all about you wadke, i'd love to be schooled and learn something, you shout me when your online.

what i meant to say was, of the Blue Knights that i have fought, i have only not beaten leviathn. stang loves slapping me about once in a while but every now and then i beat him.

i did a reversed on whoever naffBDP is the other day and fought to victory, then i shot him down in a goon, that rocked.

redd taught me alot, i dueled him many times and got a few kills in here and there.

jaxxo can try again in his spit5 vs my p40 if he likes :)

i have infact dueled you wadke i remember in the old DA, i may even be correct in remembering you beat me flat out each time, but then i suck now too so we can try anytime sir.