Author Topic: Coulter on Clinton  (Read 829 times)

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Coulter on Clinton
« on: September 28, 2006, 11:23:06 AM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy

Our board seems to be getting ripe with this method of posting for some reason. People, if you want to discuss something, the DISCUSS it, let's stop with the simple cut and paste operations berift of any substance from the thread starter.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 09:05:25 PM by MP3 »

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 11:36:20 AM »
I took the interview as an opportunity for Clinton to take a few cheap shots at "right wingers", nothing more. It was the last time I will ever listen to anything that man has to say.

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 12:15:31 PM »
What I find amazing is that Chris Wallace is now being painted as a foaming at the mouth "Right Wing Conservative" because he didn't pitch softballs to the former President.

Wallace, who is the son of CBS reporter Mike Wallace, has not spent much of his career at Fox. His career started at the Boston Globe, after which he moved to NBC, where he worked from 1975 to 1989 at which time he left to work for ABC where he worked from 1989 to 2003. Wallace did assert that there is considerable left wing bias in the mainstream news in his interview with his father, but having worked in the mainstream media from 1972 to 2003, I'd say he's well qualified to hold that particular opinion.

Frankly, having lived around the media for most of my life growing up, and being able to compare European media (where the bias is openly declared) to American media (where we play a silly game of pretending bias doesn't exist) its obvious that most of the major papers, news wires, and TV news channels slant left, polls of actual reporters prove that trend. Why should we have to pretend that Fox isn't conservative and CBS isn't liberal and that if El Presidente doesn't get "Comedy Central" level questions from an interviewer, its proof of a conspiracy? Frankly the whole "controversy" strikes me as dopey. The Emperor in this case, has never had clothes.
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 12:19:18 PM »
Originally posted by lukster
I took the interview as an opportunity for Clinton to take a few cheap shots at "right wingers", nothing more. It was the last time I will ever listen to anything that man has to say.

I stopped listening to him a long time ago, when it became obvious that he was a patholical liar.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 12:28:03 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
I stopped listening to him a long time ago, when it became obvious that he was a patholical liar.

Fox hyped it and I was foolish enough to be suckered in. I rarely hold grudges and so it probably does me good to listen to Clinton once in while to reaffirm my loathing for the man and distrust of those who hold him in high regard.

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 01:17:27 PM »
:noid :cry :cry :lol

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 01:18:45 PM »
clinton is their hero
he stands for everything they believe in and strive to be
of course he can do no wrong or else it would shine light on their shallow selfish lives
it is worth it all though to see billary "stand by HER man"
LOL LOL LOL :lol :rofl :lol :rofl
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 01:31:38 PM »
Why did Clinton go on Fox anyway?  He must have known they would ask him questions......?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 01:34:47 PM »
Why else?  He loves the attention.

J_A_B

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 01:38:54 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Why did Clinton go on Fox anyway?  He must have known they would ask him questions......?

clinton listened to his fanboys who told him, YOU DA MAN!!
:lol

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 01:41:26 PM »
I'd just like to say, f*** Coulter and Clinton both.

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 02:23:29 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
What I find amazing is that Chris Wallace is now being painted as a foaming at the mouth "Right Wing Conservative" because he didn't pitch softballs to the former President.

Wallace, who is the son of CBS reporter Mike Wallace, has not spent much of his career at Fox. His career started at the Boston Globe, after which he moved to NBC, where he worked from 1975 to 1989 at which time he left to work for ABC where he worked from 1989 to 2003. Wallace did assert that there is considerable left wing bias in the mainstream news in his interview with his father, but having worked in the mainstream media from 1972 to 2003, I'd say he's well qualified to hold that particular opinion.

Frankly, having lived around the media for most of my life growing up, and being able to compare European media (where the bias is openly declared) to American media (where we play a silly game of pretending bias doesn't exist) its obvious that most of the major papers, news wires, and TV news channels slant left, polls of actual reporters prove that trend. Why should we have to pretend that Fox isn't conservative and CBS isn't liberal and that if El Presidente doesn't get "Comedy Central" level questions from an interviewer, its proof of a conspiracy? Frankly the whole "controversy" strikes me as dopey. The Emperor in this case, has never had clothes.

Fox news is the mouthpiece for the neo con death cult, the interview was to discuss global warming, like the part when clinton said he tried to  kill Binladen, Bush never, not for the 8 months before 9/11, demoted the top guy who was on the case and ignored all warnings. Funny how he is now trying to rewrite history by proxie, in other words using fox news to try and put the all the blame on to Clinton.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 02:27:05 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
He is not a pathological liar, he is a politician.  I know, I know...nit picking.

The times a politician is not lieing occurs when they are sleeping, or in a coffin.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 02:49:56 PM »
So lets see, Repubs and Dems are standing on their respective side of the political line flinging poo at eachother based on stuff that happened years ago.

Maybe both parties should concentrate less on eachother and more on whats best for the people...lolol!!!, yeah right.

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 04:05:18 PM »
Originally posted by Hawco
Fox news is the mouthpiece for the neo con death cult, the interview was to discuss global warming, like the part when clinton said he tried to  kill Binladen, Bush never, not for the 8 months before 9/11, demoted the top guy who was on the case and ignored all warnings. Funny how he is now trying to rewrite history by proxie, in other words using fox news to try and put the all the blame on to Clinton.

I am sure you have never watched FOX news, but I know you read this on the internet right?