Author Topic: The best part of the game is now history  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Skyfoxx

• Silver Member
The best part of the game is now history
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 08:11:57 AM »
Re: The best part of the game is now history

:O Oh no! You mean they cancelled the special events?

"Consider your own fortunes gentlemen the deepest circle of hell is reserved for traitors and mutineers."

Offline MINNOW

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 08:41:39 AM »
Originally posted by Bruv119
EW and MW  always have plenty of room  maybe take your squads  in there  and you can all be together again nice and happy.

The more people who complain about not getting into the LW arena is stupid.  

You guys loved the old MA and now you refuse to try the new offerings.

If your squaddies are happily playing in LW and you cant get in how about the CO of whatever squad decides to try something different.

Who said we havent tried the others??

I've flown in each of them, Its just not much fun. Having 3 Squaddies in EW, 4 in MW, and a couple in LW....

My squad has had 5 people quit the game entirely and others are deciding what they are going to do.

Quit being judgemental about how others feel and just take it for what it is....   Not everyone is thrilled about the change and thats their opinion.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 08:43:54 AM »
I hate to admit it, but Storch has been making lots of sense lately.

-- Todd/Leviathn

storch

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 08:48:09 AM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
*blinks repeatedly*

I must have missread this... did we just get an offer to play with frau storch? (quicly calls ticketing office)

:O :D

Saw (le lover)
oh yea?? type that in latin, even pig latin.  :D

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: Re: Re: The best part of the game is now history
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 08:59:10 AM »
Originally posted by xNOVAx
Thats flight time.. I've logged on plenty hoping to see some squaddies to fly with at no avail..

I then proceed to log off and go do something else.

This game to me is more about the people, and less about the actual game.

So you want a chat room?

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 09:00:55 AM »
I will be landing at 5AM sunday Storch san... :D <-- I wish !

Saw (Cervesa jacta est!)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Quah!

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 09:02:47 AM »
You know all you guys fail to see and realize this why this change is here and most likely permanent.

CT!  

Are there squads in CT?  No!  
Does HT want everyone in the MA?  No!  
Was the MA total crap?  Yep.

You guys have yet to come up with real complaints.  All I hear is, "it's to hard for me to adjust to the new format."  

You still have all the same game play options and more.

Honestly if your squad takes 20 mins to move to an arena maybe you should look for more competent players.

Now a few things I agree with:

Yes HT should raise the cap on the LW arena maybe 100 to 150 more people.  This will get all the people that don't really want to fly in the other arenas out of them and we will see the BnZ hurricanes (LOLH) go away.

Yeah storchy is starting to see the light, thank God.  I also heard one of the BKs helped him with an attitude adjustment last week in EW arena too.  To the tune of 3 or 4 consecutive 1v1 loses to no wins :D.  He's a decent guy and starting to get it :aok

storch

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 09:03:14 AM »
I will be landing at 5AM sunday Storch san... :D <-- I wish !

Saw (Cervesa jacta est!)
see you when you get here, I'll give the $.25 walking tour of liberty city and brownsville while we discuss your position on personal firearm ownership.  :D

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 09:29:37 AM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
Agreed.

I have to admit that these posts mystify me.

If your enjoyment of this game stems from your ability to travel with your crowd....then why don't you keep doing that?  There is nothing preventing you from staying together.  It may mean that you can't fly your favorite plane when you're together, or that you have to fly for another country when you're together, or that you must fly in a different time period from the one you're used to.  But you can still fly together.

If the complaint is that you want to fly with your squad, BUT you also insist on flying your favorite plane, and/or that you just aren't happy unless your radar is filled with red and green dots....well, square your shoulders and try to be brave.  It's your interaction with your squad that really counts, isn't it?

I mean, isn't it?

- oldman

Ist off I know you did'nt say it but I'm sick of hearing the "Crying " term....we are all just expressing our opinions!! My squad is also falling apart this is a fact...not "crying or anything just the facts".I think its so wrong that our squad has to go to a arena that we don't want to be in....the other night It took us a half hour just to find our squadies....then we all had to switch to knits just to try and make the arena fair
     So...why should I pay for a game that does not let me play the game the way I want to play it?? Don't give me this"your gotta try other arenas"
we have tryed them.....EW AND MW are boring and the only reson people are there is because the can't get in the arena that has the most people in it(lw)....Thats my opinon....not "CRYING" or anything
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 10:09:25 AM »
Whine

I just kill

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2006, 10:10:19 AM »
Deleted because of quote
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 10:47:25 AM by hitech »
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Quah!

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2006, 10:15:50 AM »
cmon Kaw - Your squad is falling apart?  Honestly how cohesive was your squad and all the others that can't get over this new format, if this change is killing it?  You guys really can't get it together enough to surmount the arena change?  No disrespect meant, it just beguiles me.

I agree your not crying, much like the furballers were not crying when they brought their concerns up.  I guess you must feel like the furballers did when all you guys kept saying to the furballers - "Quit crying" - "Oh another furballer whine thread"  etc.  At least now many can see the hipocracy in it all.  

pfft ok morph. ask that mars and that other dimlight who's handle escapes me but is not too bad in a 109 what happened. was it naffdmf or some such nonsense as that?

Storch, with all do repect sir, I was there and watched it move for move when you and mars went to the bases by yourselves.  I had joined mars's plane.  You got beat when you had the alt, you got beat when you had the suprise, you got beat every time 1 v 1.  I think 1Duke1 was the other guy there.  Honestly tho I am not trying to put you down or rub your nose in it - I'm just saying no offense to you.

storch

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2006, 10:24:41 AM »
I deleted the post because you are right about that night I just didn't remember it when I posted.  in response let me just offer a more appropriate pack sand you silly blue frilly boy, how's that?  I did kill that mars and that naff dude but perhaps it was another night though.  I recall those because I won and because they both logged off after their humiliating defeats to the likes of a scrub like me.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2006, 10:25:32 AM »
*blinks repeatedly*

I must have missread this... did we just get an offer to play with frau storch? (quicly calls ticketing office)

:O :D

Saw (le lover)

Might change your  mind after you see her picture.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

storch

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2006, 10:28:23 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
my most recent photo, taken at last years bay area gay pride parade

ack-ack

:D