Author Topic: Coulter on Clinton  (Read 831 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 07:52:46 PM »
Originally posted by lukster
Not half as long as Clinton was wagging his finger.

And not a tenth as long as this thread will get. Is foam bad for the keyboard? I dunno. :D

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 08:22:51 PM »
Originally posted by Scherf
Come on Skuzzy, isn't there a rule somewhere about cut 'n' paste walls o' text with no input from the poster?

If I wanted to read what Coulter had to say about Clinton, I'd go to some site other than the AH BB.

:cry :noid :cry

Honestly got side tracked at work fueling the evil Neo con conspiracy machinery, every time I went to add a comment was distracted... So I would like to apoligize to the moonbats for the driveby....  Coulters points were very valid but since it detracts from the charisma of the lefts pointy fingered red faced habitual lieing ex presidential poster boy, then any future Coulter columns must be banned from the Oclub just because....
 Dont understand why you lefties are so afraid of free speech, and on the bbs you are shielded from the text by a Subject line, you needant even click the link if you read the words "Coulter on Clinton" but giving you the benefit of the doubt you might have thought it had like nude pictures or something, maybe a cigar scene with Ann and Bill...  Sorry to disappoint but not really...

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 08:26:31 PM »
Maybe nobody actually is and the confusion over who is and isn't poppin' a vein adds to the confusion of who is and isn't poppin' a vein while they're busy accusin' other's of poppin' veins. Yeah, valid ... mmmmkay. ;)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 08:30:49 PM »
Originally posted by T0J0
Honestly got side tracked at work fueling the evil Neo con conspiracy machinery, every time I went to add a comment was distracted... So I would like to apoligize to the moonbats for the driveby....  Coulters points were very valid but since it detracts from the charisma of the lefts pointy fingered red faced habitual lieing ex presidential poster boy, then any future Coulter columns must be banned from the Oclub just because....
 Dont understand why you lefties are so afraid of free speech, and on the bbs you are shielded from the text by a Subject line, you needant even click the link if you read the words "Coulter on Clinton" but giving you the benefit of the doubt you might have thought it had like nude pictures or something, maybe a cigar scene with Ann and Bill...  Sorry to disappoint but not really...

Lighten up Francis - was attempting to take the Mickey out of Skuzzy.

But, don't let that bother you. I look forward to your next cut 'n' paste.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 12:12:55 AM »
Think the viens will be popping, teeth will be gnashing and hands will be wringing by the neo con death cult, rapture hoping minority in November.
Just my take mind you;)

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 07:52:46 AM »
Originally posted by Hawco
Think the viens will be popping, teeth will be gnashing and hands will be wringing by the neo con death cult, rapture hoping minority in November.
Just my take mind you;)

Maybe on television in one of those consolation lefty tv president dramas. A reaffirmed republican congress and later a new republican president is bound to spawn one or three.

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 10:32:27 AM »

The neocon Death cult has a badge???

Im going to have to make a Moonbat Cult badge

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »
Will this do?

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 01:45:03 PM »
I can just imagine what she is looking at :rolleyes:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
Coulter on Clinton
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 03:46:10 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
I can just imagine what she is looking at :rolleyes:

Perhaps Bill's got himself a new box of cigars? Wait...I think I'm about to be sick on my keyboard!:O
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."