Author Topic: Krypto: A warriors warrior.  (Read 1397 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Krypto: A warriors warrior.
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 01:33:04 PM »
fight him again chimp, hes really good now.

13 years old? lol , i thought you were about 15-16.  we have a new master in the making here.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline HavocTM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 01:34:32 PM »
where's dlamb when you need him....

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
      • http://raf315.org
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 03:37:34 PM »
lol ^^^ Most likely bat. God how old was I, 3-4 when I began the passion for flying ever since then only one road to go :D

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 05:32:38 PM »
Originally posted by Krypto
ISP was down for a full day.

Skychimp, Im sorry my friend but you don't help me often just make me frustrated :P

Vuokko, I can only imagine that you are one of the many people I seem to lose a kill to and its very frustrating after a while. Ive seen people pelt away or fight a guy for a bit I go to help and kill him, then they snap at me. Im the same way in a way, but I think I lose more kills to BS then anything else.

Second off, many rooks have seen my BAD side. I have several medical conditions relating to my mental state and anger one of them is well, typical case of anxiety too bad it gets real bad. Im not trying to get sympathy but to make it clear I can be set off easy and day by day I get better at avoiding this. Even my squaddies 1olo and Pug have seen me when I get pissed off, ill go and come right threw them without thinking and stealing there kill.

I was about 7 when I started flying AH, im now 13. The problem with my maturity is Ive spent too much time around people I shouldn't have, people who think they are gansta leet which is where EVERY kid seens to be stuck. You'll go to school, almost every kid says YO waddup, not hey, or hi. Day by day I try my best to be more mature, but it doesn't help when some people SNAP at me, or push my buttons. Its not a game, if this was real life and you did this to me i'd go nuts and attack you or give you a lecture back. Cause I doo get sick of this and lately ive been treying to take a break due to RL issues and flying too much. And im sorry to Fencer for snapping at him during BoB but that did piss me off, and I don't think half of the RAF knew what the hell was going on.

First, Im glad im not the "youngest" subbed AH player anymore.

And second, hopefully more people will see my good side, like stampf, 1olo, pug my spit buddy and so on. I also wish if whomever it was that said something among the lines of "brass balls" about a few days ago when I "tried" to clear you with HMK1. That you could mention your name here or in a PM

Edited comment to bat. And added, im only 13 lol.

I have been outback for a few days and I have just cought up with this post.

Krypto in your post you show some incredable maturity for some one who is 13. Its ppl like you that AH needs. Mate hope to see ya in the virtual skys....

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
      • http://raf315.org
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 09:02:48 PM »

Unfortunatly you will be on the wrong end of my cannons. :(