Author Topic: Hells Angels Squad Video  (Read 822 times)

Offline smash

• Copper Member
Hells Angels Squad Video
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »
Best video I've seen yet.
ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
Intel Core i7-6850K Broadwell-E 6-Core 3.6 GHz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 08G-P4-6183-KR, 8GB GDDR5X W/Oculus Rift
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
CPU and Vid are water cooled

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
Hells Angels Squad Video
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 03:41:07 PM »
I used Adobe Elements, AH Viewer, and Fraps thanks to Rolex. Never used it before. (Fraps) What a great program. The video was a group effort from all the squad. Everyone who new about it sent in their film for the video. Great effort by all you guys. I think Angry had one of the best videos vulching with a bomb and Coronado had the best flaming crash. Sorry bout that C but it was too cool to not include. Every other video I received had their crashes deleted before they sent their videos to me, Ha Ha. I guess they knew me better than you do. But I have to say that the Tempest you were flying (I think it was a Temp) with the missing wing and the fire it produced was just to good to not include. And just FYI, The landing at the end took longer to do than the video itself. I swear I felt like a tard spending that much time trying to nail a landing. IF I wasn't trying to record it, it would have been a breeze. Another little tard tid bit. I thought it would be funny to have the P-51 explode on the last frame from a vulch so I decided to make a perfect landing and wait for someone to shoot to include it in the film. I spent an hour trying to shoot the perfect landing and another two hours waiting for someone to vulch me. The first vulch just shot off the landing gear and the plane layed flat on the runway. handsomehunk missed me. After starting over again spending another hour shooting yet another landing I discovered that you can't film your own explosion. Talkin bout an idiot. I was so pissed. The sounds for the video had to be replaced because AH Viewer doesn't record the gun or cannon fire from your own aircraft. I used the sound files from Mitsu's sound collection. The explosions are the greatest. You can download them at
http://park1.wakwak.com/~mitsu/ah2_...msc_203full.zip (36.6MB)
And of course none of this would have been possible without Slash mang. (A little love for ya Slash) I might get a key to the Officers Club for that.
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
Hells Angels Squad Video
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 03:59:25 PM »
I like it

Music is great .

A few too many Head On's for my taste but to each his own :P

I did join and gave you a rateing etc .

Thanks for shareing it with me . :aok