Author Topic: Cindy POS!  (Read 300 times)

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Cindy POS!
« on: October 02, 2006, 09:05:07 PM »
Anyone see Cindy POS Sheehan at her book signing today in Long Island...Author of "peace moms", POS Sheehan went on to say this afternoon that she would like to go back in time and kill George Bush when he was a kid, making reference to killing hitler from another novel...

She also went on to say to a parent who attended who also lost a son, that his death was in vain, and the other parent totally PAWNED her and acted like a proud and dignified parent of one of our fallen heroes...I am sorry for your loss Sheehan, but you are going to far overboard...You can say the Flag offends you...You can say "under God offends you"...Well you know what offends me!  BlTCHES LIKE YOU!  SO SHUT UP AND MOVE IN WITH CHAVEZ
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Cindy POS!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 09:19:27 PM »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight with my life to defend your right to say it.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
Cindy POS!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:20:44 PM »
Were you there today, cav?

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Cindy POS!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:49:05 PM »
uh cav, ya got to candy coat everything ya say J/K

I'm with ya:aok

IMHO she has sold out to attention
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Cindy POS!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 05:42:16 AM »
she has become a dumbacrat tool. shaming her sons sacrifice in the sorrow of her loss
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Cindy POS!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 07:58:29 AM »
Cindy would be much happier in another country. I beleive Chavez is looking for a public relations manager. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------