Author Topic: i need some help  (Read 315 times)

Offline BTILiLKilla

• Zinc Member
i need some help
« on: October 05, 2006, 05:07:10 PM »
hey guys i need some help..im havin some problems with the rudder control altho i have gotten way way better, ive owned some pros, and im landin bunches of victories

:D plz someone i need some help

P.S. Like my new avatar :D

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
i need some help
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 07:52:14 PM »
whadda ya meen rudder control? Like using it to much to little or when to use it?To sensitive? Not sensitive enough?
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
i need some help
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:00:39 PM »
Originally posted by SAS_KID
whadda ya meen rudder control? Like using it to much to little or when to use it?To sensitive? Not sensitive enough?

what SAS_KID said!

also,  what type of Rudder Control are you using? twisty Stick Rudder Control or True Rudder Pedals ( think CH Pro RudderPedals ), or regular CH type Pedals ( where they each pivot on a ball verses sliding)

are you finding yourself resting your feet on them and causing slight inputs or same type deal using twisty stick ( ie.... gripping to tight and slight twist while gripping )

most of it is muscle memory, after you practice enough, meaning practice only usind rudder controls when needed, rest of time making sure you not giving any unwanted inputs, then your body/mind will eventually gain muscle memory ( ie becomes second nature eventually)

as for being to sensitive, I personally make my first slider under the rudder axis have "0" input to aleveate any unexpected input.........

hope this helps

( dang I wish my desktop PC ws fixed, this laptop crusing the boards is getting old )

~SALUTE~
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
      • http://raf315.org
Re: i need some help
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 08:55:21 PM »
Originally posted by BTILiLKilla
hey guys i need some help..im havin some problems with the rudder control altho i have gotten way way better, ive owned some pros, and im landin bunches of victories

:D plz someone i need some help

P.S. Like my new avatar :D

May be pros in h2h but come to MA :P

Try easing off the rudder until you get used to kicking hard like me. Be smooth and not sudden unless you do a snapshot. You should never really need to kick hard yet either.