Author Topic: What sayeth the masses?  (Read 2670 times)

Offline eh

• Copper Member
What sayeth the masses?
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2006, 09:52:21 PM »
porkfrog, next time do it in an La-7. It has a higher Whine Value than even a Spit, so it's a lot more fun.

The alternative  is to take a Spit, fly it directly into a dar bar, straight on the deck at 3k, with a full tank and bombs at stall speed, and die. THAT will get you lots of respect and make you feel like a real man.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
What sayeth the masses?
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2006, 10:08:24 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
Hornet- I stated at least 3 times now what I was doing up there- read a lil & answer your own question-
So you could pull a "Pot and Kettle"?
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
What sayeth the masses?
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2006, 10:52:29 PM »
Porkfrog, this is ultimately what the trash talking boiled down to...  The two uber planes (as they have been called by others) went up at 20K because they wanted to come over and and BnZ the horde for a few quick kills and then run for home.  Unfortunately for them, you were up there already and thwarted their dastardly defense plan.  :D   Therefore, you are one of the destructive masses who are ruining the game by "not playing the way they think you should."

Oh, and for the record, they can say they didn't get "pwned" (whatever that means), but the fact that you forced one to RTB immediately and the other to fight and then RTB means that you STOPPED their plan... you may have gotten shot down, but strategically speaking you still won the engagement.

:aok
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
What sayeth the masses?
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2006, 12:48:05 AM »
LOL- you guys spin better than DJ Universe.
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*