Author Topic: need some info please....  (Read 696 times)

hartmann_gr

need some info please....
« on: May 09, 2001, 06:02:00 AM »
hi AH community!
 as i am new online i would like to ask if 8 player-game is completely free.if it is why is there a subscription? where can i fly AH for free?
thanks for any reply....

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2001, 06:34:00 AM »
Yes, 8 player H2H is completely free.

You still need to create an account to fly H2H, and that will start your 2 week free main arena trial.  Once that 2 week time expires, you will have to subscribe to play Online in the main arenas.  You can always play H2H for free.

------------------
Sean "Lephturn" Conrad - Aces High Chief Trainer

A proud member of the mighty Flying Pigs
http://www.flyingpigs.com

Check out Lephturn's Aerodrome for AH articles and training info!

hartmann_gr

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2001, 09:22:00 AM »
So i have to create an account no matter if i continue to play free 8h2h, or if i want to subscribe after the 2 weeks for all the game features.
is this right?
after the 2 week free 'trial', and when i will host free 8player h2h games there won't be a m2m long-distance charge right?
forgive me if the questions are silly but i am new online...thx

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2001, 09:28:00 AM »
Free is free.  After two weeks, your "Two-week free trial" online into HTC's main arena will ask you for some form of payment, but in HTH it will not.

hartmann_gr

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2001, 09:32:00 AM »
So that means that i have to create an account no matter if i continue to host 8 player h2h games...is this right?
if this is right, will the connection between us be m2m and log-distance charges?
sorry if the questions sound silly, but forgive me i am new online....thx

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2001, 12:06:00 AM »
AH doesn't charge any type of fees besides the subscription fee.  (I don't know if your ISP charges for internet access though... )

You just need to create an account to get a login name and password.  You then have 2 weeks where you can access any arena.  After 2 weeks you will get a pop-up asking for a credit card number if you try to enter something besides HTH.  There are no catches, you get the software updates and HTH for free.

------------------
bloom25
-MAW-
(Formerly of the)
THUNDERBIRDS