Author Topic: Career Stats  (Read 1772 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Career Stats
« on: October 18, 2006, 01:48:00 AM »
Well I was bored tonight so I thought I'd look up my career stats. I have no idea how to do it the easy way so I did it the hard way. I checked each tour I have done, starting way back in Tour 21. I only played a couple flights in tours 21 and 22. I came back somewhere around tour 30 under a different name I guess, so those are missing. I left again and came back under FiLtH again in Tour 53.

My total kills are 14,606
  My total deaths are 9,348
  My total K/D is 1.56

I did'nt dare count the hours for each tour as I would probably cry myself to sleep.

If you are bored, post yours. Remember..its total...not just fighter.

~AoM~

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
Career Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 05:24:53 AM »
you must have had alot of time on your hands...

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
Career Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 09:28:29 AM »
o this could be ugly for me!   How did you figure it all out ??
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Career Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 10:21:17 AM »
Actually it took a 1/2 hour. I went to scores and checked the kill stats for each tour, and jotted down the number of kills and deaths. Its highlighted at the top of each page so it was easier.

Then just divided the kills by death.

~AoM~

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
Career Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 10:28:08 AM »
Dang, I sucked real bad when I first started playing this game. My first 10 months I never achived a higher kill to death ratio at all.

Anyways this is me starting from March of 05 (Tour 62) to now.

Kills: 2112
Deaths: 2557
K/D ratio: 0.83

Looking back at all this though is kinda neat. I can really see where I started to get the hang of things and see the kills vs deaths starting to even out and then go into the positive numbers.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
Career Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 10:54:49 AM »
stats starting at Tour 18
I did both the Pilot Score and Pilot stats
score page says 6,569 kills  vs 6,882 deaths. (approx, I might have missed a few)
Stat page says 6,647 Kills vs 5,735 deaths.
I have a couple of gaps in there where I didnt fly for several months.

I hadnt looked at these in a long while but like Hornet I can see where I started to get it.  Alot of my deaths I know are intentionally augering because I just didnt/dont care about landing all that much.

My highest hit percentage in fighters was 20.637% somewhere around Feb 2003.  Lowest was about 3% in the first few tours.  Average seems to be about 9%.

And for the La-7 hand wringers, 1108 kills and 703 deaths.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Career Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »
I stumbled across a career stats page a few months ago but can't remember how I found it. I can't seem to find it now so maybe it doesn't exist anymore. I do remember that I found it accidently & it was in an obscure location. Does anyone know if it still exists?  (Skuzzy?)
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Career Stats
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 11:15:56 AM »
I did mine different only counting fighter and attack. I dislike gv and bombing and could give a rats ash about the ground war our bombing towns. Also i never really carry eggs so 98% of my kills were air to air. So you could call me a fight jock (:

Started with tour 57

Fighter K/D 6.61 Kills 4201

Attack K/D 3.34 Kills 10,862

Deaths 4252

My kills per hour were reallllllly high, also i counted deaths and captured in with the grand total.

Not to bad for a newb furballer

Offline BugsBunny

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Career Stats
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 11:34:45 AM »
Originally posted by FX1
I did mine different only counting fighter and attack. I dislike gv and bombing and could give a rats ash about the ground war our bombing towns. Also i never really carry eggs so 98% of my kills were air to air. So you could call me a fight jock (:

Started with tour 57

Fighter K/D 6.61 Kills 4201

Attack K/D 3.34 Kills 10,862

Deaths 4252

My kills per hour were reallllllly high, also i counted deaths and captured in with the grand total.

Not to bad for a newb furballer

:rofl Another furballer coming out of the SHawk school of fighting.  Go back and count only the air to air kills please.  See if the numbers change :O

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Career Stats
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 11:46:05 AM »
Kills of all types in all types (fighters, bombers, GVs, ack, etc): 22,221
Deaths of all manner (by fighters, bombers, GVs, ack, etc): 2,752

Excludes CT/AvA numbers, only MA numbers used.

My MA time was reduced by about 75% after I joined the Training Corps. I have no stats during the current tour...haven't flown in the MAs yet.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Career Stats
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 12:41:46 PM »
Originally posted by MajWoody
I stumbled across a career stats page a few months ago but can't remember how I found it. I can't seem to find it now so maybe it doesn't exist anymore. I do remember that I found it accidently & it was in an obscure location. Does anyone know if it still exists?  (Skuzzy?)

That page is the reason they put in the delay in querying the score page a while back. It was hitting the host so hard, it was causing warpage in the arena.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Career Stats
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 12:45:08 PM »
Originally posted by BugsBunny
:rofl Another furballer coming out of the SHawk school of fighting.  Go back and count only the air to air kills please.  See if the numbers change :O

If you like i can back up my air to air stats (: Shawk has a much different style of play and i fly loose and stupid lol

Offline BugsBunny

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Career Stats
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 12:59:56 PM »
Originally posted by FX1
If you like i can back up my air to air stats (: Shawk has a much different style of play and i fly loose and stupid lol

Never said you could not fight.  Actually SH can fight too.  But, if you are going to count from the begining of time, well, think back :)  There is no way you could maintain a K/D of 6 or more flying loose and stupid, is there?

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Career Stats
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 02:04:19 PM »
Numbers don't lie. Most of my runs are under 7k out numbered. I am a student of the game and if i don't die i have not learned something new. Only time i rtb is when i am out of ammo our really low on gas. I do vulch if needed but i don't look for a vulch. I played AW for years and i learned AH very fast from my back ground in AW. I do kill and look for kills that's why i play this game. I play in h2h to practice and bring heat to main. One reason why i fly the 16 is because its the best ride for me and one of the best fighters in the game. If i was looking to die all the time then i would fly the 38 (: I don't run and fly alone for the most part. Ask my squdies if i ever call for help our run in the horde.

Shawks numbers are crazy but he is a bz pilot but i have been pushing him into the 16 for a couple of flights. Their are good main pilots and good da pilot i try and keep the balance and play the game as if it was a game. No one will ever master the game i try and learn the game the best i can..

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Career Stats
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 03:28:57 PM »
Was it Innomin8 (Innominate) who maintained the career stats page?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech