Author Topic: Scarface  (Read 352 times)

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Scarface
« on: October 17, 2006, 07:57:55 PM »
Has anyone bought the game? If you have not I suggest you do

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Scarface
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 09:23:11 PM »
One of the most over-rated movies ever.

Can't imagine wasting hours of my life playing a game of it.

But, hey, if that's your cup of tea, so be it.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline bkbandit

• Nickel Member
Scarface
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 06:47:47 AM »
it looks like another gta rip off, even though vice city was a riped some of scareface. i hope they dont murder this genre of games, i remember when they came out with 50 vietnam games, alot of them suck. to tell u the truth  i dont remember the last rel good game i played, its either good but short like driver paralle lines(as soon as the game goes from 78 to 06 i reslly lost interest in the game,i just keep playing to beat it, or they offer no challenge and the game ends up being to repetitive but i never buy games, rent them, a game with any replay value is rare these days, once u finish it becomes trash. last game i bought was gta san andreas. A game that was challengeing with good game play that not alot of people know about is the transformers for ps2(about 04 05). I rented that and spent 2 days getting smacked, and the game was on easy.

What about that bully game, that looks interesting. not somethin that was been done b4 like scareface, i mean just watch the movie.

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Scarface
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 05:19:03 PM »
Originally posted by bkbandit
it looks like another gta rip off, even though vice city was a riped some of scareface. i hope they dont murder this genre of games, i remember when they came out with 50 vietnam games, alot of them suck. to tell u the truth  i dont remember the last rel good game i played, its either good but short like driver paralle lines(as soon as the game goes from 78 to 06 i reslly lost interest in the game,i just keep playing to beat it, or they offer no challenge and the game ends up being to repetitive but i never buy games, rent them, a game with any replay value is rare these days, once u finish it becomes trash. last game i bought was gta san andreas. A game that was challengeing with good game play that not alot of people know about is the transformers for ps2(about 04 05). I rented that and spent 2 days getting smacked, and the game was on easy.

What about that bully game, that looks interesting. not somethin that was been done b4 like scareface, i mean just watch the movie.

it is way better than GTA

Offline bkbandit

• Nickel Member
Scarface
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 07:28:35 PM »
wat makes it better, i have shot and killed sold drugs and drovve b4, its nothin new.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Scarface
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »
Why play it. when you can live it?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Scarface
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 07:42:20 PM »
wat makes it better, i have shot and killed sold drugs and drovve b4, its nothin new.

it's just  better more features + more gore

downside is you can't swim for long or a great white will get you

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Scarface
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 07:50:13 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
One of the most over-rated movies ever.

I take exception!

One of Paul Muni's greatest performances...  with Boris Karloff and George Raft.  A masterpiece!

"There's only one thing that gets orders and gives orders."

[While holding his Tommy Gun]
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Scarface
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 07:56:17 PM »
it looks like another gta rip off

Isnt it made by Rockstar? the same people who made the GTA series?
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Scarface
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 08:01:23 PM »
Originally posted by Nefarious
Isnt it made by Rockstar? the same people who made the GTA series?

nope

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Scarface
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
I take exception!

One of Paul Muni's greatest performances...  with Boris Karloff and George Raft.  A masterpiece!

"There's only one thing that gets orders and gives orders."

[While holding his Tommy Gun]

"Say hello to mah lil remake."  -Brian De Palma
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Scarface
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 09:18:46 PM »
One of my fav quotes of all time:

"Say goodnight, to the bad guy!"
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Scarface
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 02:48:04 PM »
love the movie, but if the game is anything like "godfather" it's gonna suck. just another GTA with a few different settings