Author Topic: Will this save the Republicans from Democrat landslide?  (Read 257 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Will this save the Republicans from Democrat landslide?
« on: October 21, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »
bush is not going got "cut an run", after the librul landslide victory next month, the lib controlled congress will cut all aid to Iraq just like they did to south Vietnam.  They will link it to a bill "saving the childern" or something bush won't veto. The world will then blame the USA for losing the war. Al qaeda will then be convinced the USA is a paper tiger and attacks in the US will start.

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 04:40:17 AM »
b.s. scare tactics only go so far.   and, I'd expect the usefulness of this ad will be limited to only those who have already sucked down a large quantity of the Kool-Aid.
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 11:17:41 AM »
Originally posted by john9001
bush is not going got "cut an run", after the librul landslide victory next month, the lib controlled congress will cut all aid to Iraq just like they did to south Vietnam.  They will link it to a bill "saving the childern" or something bush won't veto. The world will then blame the USA for losing the war. Al qaeda will then be convinced the USA is a paper tiger and attacks in the US will start.

lol.  hey, the attacks may start again, but it won't have anything to do with your so-called "librul" politicians.  remember how recently the British foiled an attempt to destroy commercial aircraft that were en route to the U.S.?  which political party was in power at that time?  who was in power on 9/11/2001?

do I blame the conservatives for those attacks?  no.  but, tards like you probably would if left unchecked.
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 04:57:08 AM »
Naa, I think the "cut and run" that Bush is about to do in Iraq has the republican's fate sealed for the next 2 elections.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 04:03:59 AM »
See rule #5
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 11:21:11 AM by MP5 »