Author Topic: Illegal Immigration? Oh Really???  (Read 3178 times)

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Illegal Immigration? Oh Really???
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 07:37:26 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
No matter what boarder they are comming across. No matter the nationality
If they are sneaking in
SHOOT THEM

I've said it before and some probably think I am joking.
 I am not

Anyone caught trying to sneak across our boarders. Man, Woman or child. should be shot on sight. No judge, no Jury. Just a bullet

When our soverignty (sp) has been threatened, we have used this practice before lol...
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2006, 08:21:32 PM »
Originally posted by Mace2004
I'm sorry, you must have some proof, maybe some hard data....or....maybe it's just your opinion.  Your opinion, stated as a "fact" is as substantial and persuasive as a myth.  May be better if you presented a legitimate argument or actual facts instead of a somewhat prejudiced and tired old canard.

he said canard.

ya. like...that broads got some big canards.  

huh huh...heh...huh..hehheh hehe...huh huh...
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 08:44:50 PM »
Originally posted by JB88
well, there does'nt seem to be a massive social disturbance when the average ontario born alien sets up shop in hometown usa either.

The Canadian illegals are civilized unlike the others...

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 08:49:28 PM »
wonder why they didnt think of that before they let your family in.

:rolleyes:

My family came here legally.
I have no problem whatsoever with anyone that comes here legally.

Anyone who doesn't come here legally should be treated the same way as if they broke into Laz's house.
Shoot em.

It's the same principle.
I dont mind if I let you in my house and you come in.
Its when you sneak in uninvited that I get upset

Lets say you have a much nicer house then I do.
How about I decide to move into your house without your permission.
Hey. All I want is a better life.
Just like the illegal's.

OK?

Oh and BTW. The next day your going to wake up and find I also decided to bring the rest of my family too. Cause hey. I want a better life for them too yanno.

And while were at it. You can learn to talk like me. Cause. I dont understand you so well sometimes. and If I get sick you can take care of me, on your dime.

Oh and dont forget to stock up the fridge, cause you get to feed me us as well as the money I make I'll be sending back to the rest of my relatives so they can also move in next week.

I know you will be ok with this cause hey. We're just looking for a better life for ourselves.
and thats just fine with you right?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 09:07:26 PM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2006, 08:54:49 PM »
Originally posted by cav58d
When our soverignty (sp) has been threatened, we have used this practice before lol...

Isnt it?

The foreign-born population of the United States is currently 33.1 million, equal to 11.5 percent of the U.S. population. Of this total, the Census Bureau estimates 8-9 million are illegal immigrants.  Other estimates indicate a considerably higher number of illegal immigrants

Source
Center for Immigrations studies

We currently have more undocumented immigrants in this country then any other nation in the world.

There may not be much in the way of armed conflict involved. But make no misake.
We ARE being invaded
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2006, 08:58:42 PM »
Originally posted by tikky
I think the current requirements, the price, and the process for LEGAL immigration is TOO STIFF.  That's why many people resort to illegal immigration.  Btw US only gives out 65,000 H1B visas a year.  US should increase the cap for H1Bs to like a ten-fold if you want less illegal immigration in the US...

Also it takes like 6-8 years just to get you a GREEN CARD (Legal Residence card).  For some people it is impossible to get the Green Card because there is a limit on renewing visas.
My family lived in the US for under 3 years, and my parents had green cards :huh
Army of Muppets

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:07 PM »
I think the current requirements, the price, and the process for LEGAL immigration is TOO STIFF.  That's why many people resort to illegal immigration.  Btw US only gives out 65,000 H1B visas a year.  US should increase the cap for H1Bs to like a ten-fold if you want less illegal immigration in the US...

Also it takes like 6-8 years just to get you a GREEN CARD (Legal Residence card).  For some people it is impossible to get the Green Card because there is a limit on renewing visas.

Same source as above

Approximately 1 million people receive permanent residency annually. In addition, the Census Bureau estimates a net increase of 500,000 illegal immigrants annually

1 mill a year

And you think we should increase it by 10?

I think 1 mil per year is plenty
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:10 PM »

Anyone who doesn't come here legally should be treated the same way as if they broke into Laz's house.
Shoot em.

It's the same principle.

Just like the illegal's.

OK?

Oh and BTW. The next day your going to wake up and find I also decided to bring the rest of my family too. Cause hey. I want a better life for them too yanno.

And while were at it. You can learn to talk like me. Cause. I dont understand you so well sometimes. and If I get sick you can take care of me, on your dime.

Oh and dont forget to stock up the fridge, cause you get to feed me us as well as the money I make I'll be sending back to the rest of my relatives so they can also move in next week.

I know you will be ok with this cause hey. We're just looking for a better life for ourselves.

You hit the nail on the head dreid.....Unfortunately no one in new jersey, or anywhere in this general neck of the woods will agree with us
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 09:15:43 PM by cav58d »
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2006, 09:16:17 PM »
If they are gone who will mow our lawns?:confused:

Offline Mace2004

• Silver Member
      • TrackIR 4.0
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2006, 09:16:41 PM »
I checked the requirements for H1B visa (for those who want to work and settle in the USA)

It says it requires you to have some sort of bachelors degree.  Obviously this is going to shut off the people comming from Mexico or spanish-speaking countries.  East Asians (2nd most people who come to USA from Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, China, etc) are not affected by this since most of them come in bulks with Bachelors/Masters degree...

I think if USA government achieves 100% secured border on US-Mex and US-Canada I think they should return favour by granting more H1B visas AND streamline the GREENCARD (Legal Residence) process.

So, if I'm reading you right....the US is being forced to spend millions and millions (probably more accurate to say "billions") of dollars to secure our borders.....and then we're to "return [the] favour" by allowing more immigrants in?  I'm not clear on this, who exactly are we returning the favour to?  The illegal aliens we're fencing out?  Or, the nearby governments who are dumping their poor on the us?
Mace
Golden Gryphon Guild Mercenary Force G3-MF

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2006, 09:17:31 PM »
Same source as above

Approximately 1 million people receive permanent residency annually. In addition, the Census Bureau estimates a net increase of 500,000 illegal immigrants annually

1 mill a year

And you think we should increase it by 10?

I think 1 mil per year is plenty

Again your damn right......10 Million a year!  Are you out of your mind!  If we followed that practice, in 30 year's we will have doubled our population simply because of immigration.....not here buddy, sorry
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2006, 09:19:34 PM »
Aside from a physical barrier, I think we need to invest more into the CBP.  Treat it like a 6th branch of the military, and begin mass recruiting ads....10,000 more agents cant hurt....10,000 well trained, and well armed agents would be incredible =)
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2006, 09:23:54 PM »

Shoot em.

It's the same principle.

Just like the illegal's.

OK?

you dont need to lecture me about the difficulties of immigration.  if you know anything about me, you know that i have been dealing with this problem in a very real and very difficult way.

i still say.   if we are gonna punish people, punish the employers who know better.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Mace2004

• Silver Member
      • TrackIR 4.0
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2006, 09:28:40 PM »
you dont need to lecture me about the difficulties of immigration.  if you know anything about me, you know that i have been dealing with this problem in a very real and very difficult way.

i still say.   if we are gonna punish people, punish the employers who know better.

Wholly agree that punishing those that knowingly employ illegal aliens is long past due.
Mace
Golden Gryphon Guild Mercenary Force G3-MF

storch

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 09:30:27 PM »
Originally posted by RAIDER14
If they are gone who will mow our lawns?:confused:
I will, and gladly too.  I like to serve people.