Author Topic: virus or system fault ?  (Read 514 times)

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
virus or system fault ?
« on: May 30, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
when i click on the ah icon on desktop, I either crashes to desktop or lock up.another time i was asked if i really wanted to uninstall AH ???
somthimes else when i click on the ah icon all icons on desktop gets clicked lol and open about 20 programs simultanious.
have used norton autoupdate and scanned all drives but nothing.
could this be a hardware problem, seems like it started last night when i flied in ah and the buttons suddenly was messed up. I couldnt end fite got a : instead of a . and stuff like that. but it looks like all buttons works when im using word or this message board ?
I will try to remove AH and reinstall everthing once more.

airguard

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
virus or system fault ?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
It's the WW2 ONline virus  

Maybe your keyboard is taking a dump. Sticky keys. Have you spilled anything in it lately? Disconnect your game controllers and try a new keyboard.

gl

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
virus or system fault ?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2001, 12:53:00 AM »
Only thing i ever spoiled on my keyboard is moonshine and that cleans it, dont stick it   hehe.
Well thing is i changed batteries in my wireless keyb and that seems to fixed it, dont understand that ive been so stupid.
Ty eagler for answer  

airguard