Author Topic: 4 unbalanced arena  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2006, 10:19:55 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 08:59:47 AM by hitech »
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2006, 06:20:29 AM »
LMAO
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2006, 07:04:39 AM »
great, i love a good conspiracy theory.  i heard ht crashed an rv8 outside of area 51, and that he faked it to look like a ufo.  the government tried to tell us it was a weather balloon, but they really thought it was an ufo.  so really it's a double conspiracy with HT getting the last laugh.
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Mystic2

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theunforgivenweb.com
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2006, 07:10:39 AM »
Originally posted by Saxman
I've noticed that all the supporters seem to be under the impression that the dissenters all fall under one of these catagories:

ElGay Ho'n'Go vulch dweebs

Whorde dweebs

The BAD strat guys (the ones who knock down a FH only for the purpose of stopping a furball thinking it gets the FB'ers to help with the war aspects. I've flown with plenty of base captures that REQUESTED the FH's to be dropped).

This is NOT the case, and it's starting to burn me up that the dissenters are basically being told that for those reasons we have no right to voice OUR opinion.

Let me set the record straight here:

I wouldn't touch the cockpit of an ElGay with a hundred-foot pole. If I'm in a HO it's most likely because of a friggen Hurri2C insta-reversing on me, and I vulch only as part of base capture.

I am NOT with the whorde. I look for large but BALANCED fights.

I WILL advocate dropping an FH at a target if it's part of a base capture attempt, but NOT for no reason than to stop a furball, because I WILL furball if I'm in the mood to.

Stop lumping everyone who disagrees with the changes in just because they disagree. I'm more and more getting the impression from threads like this that I'm being told I'm not ENTITLED to my opinion. It's CLEAR that switching sides is not going to correct the problem, because it's already been proven that there's not enough people WILLING to switch. If the system worked as intended guys shouldn't HAVE to switch and fight against their friends on a country in the first place.

I wish some of the guys opposed to the change from in-game chat would start posting on the forum. I think you'll find the pro/against numbers would change DRASTICALLY because online the opinion is FAR more negative than on the boards.

AMEN!!!! Very well said <>:aok
FSO Setup CM
~~~THE UNFORGIVEN~~~
"LIVE FREE, DIE WELL"

mystic2@ahevents.org

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2006, 09:01:53 AM »
Traveler: You can not like the changes, but if you start questioning my integrity you are treading on very thin ice.

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2006, 09:44:17 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r
True enough, but since last month or 2, LW seems ruled by Bish--mostly due to the utter LACK of Bish in EW and WW

I really havn't been paying much attention to the LW's I really don't care for LW..

I spent most of the day in EW yesterday but as a person that likes the EW base capture/strat game it was really boring.. I am going to try spending more time EW and MW maybe my presence uping the arena #'s by 1 will entice more people back into EW. :D   I doubt it but I can try right.
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

storch

4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2006, 11:35:28 AM »
the stuff you printed there was in the LW arena?  the fight I was talking about was in the EW arena.

I see why you would be confused though, since you guys only fight buildings I guess they all look the same to you.

that night ended the same way.  you toolshedders got thoroughly whooped by 2 guys in 109s who wouldn't allow you to milk.  the following sortie (after I augered that 109 to not fly far) I upped another 109 and killed four more of you Bops trying to 110 the vbase then I landed my four bopdrone kills and went to sleep.

you guys are just helpless in anything GV, airplane, ack gun it matters little, what you guys are good at is undefended captures.  thank you for your repeated invitations to join your squad but really don't like any of your members or the way you play so I respectfully decline.

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2006, 11:44:14 AM »
Ummm Storch what are you talking about???  

And does it have anything to do with what I have posted in this thread???:confused:

storch

4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2006, 11:46:26 AM »
I posted a similar version in the other thread but it bears repeating

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »
Well if I was confused about what arena this fight happened that would only show that us tool shed killers play in all arenas not just the "LW SLUM" as some would have everyone beliving..   Also then you are confused because I haven't run up against you in EW sense just after the new format so there is no way you could have killed me in EW reasently.

Oh  and you need to get into EW the rooks have been milk running and are about to reset the 2 Nits that are on LOL.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 12:06:19 PM by Flayed1 »

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2006, 12:03:45 PM »
Originally posted by Flayed1
Oh  and you need to get into EW the rooks have been milk running and are about to reset the 2 Nits that are on LOL.

sounds like a fun arena to be in......
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2006, 01:10:40 PM »
11/9/06 2:10PM EST

six night in orange arena, balanced sides are a joke.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2006, 01:24:04 PM »
Originally posted by storch
the stuff you printed there was in the LW arena?  the fight I was talking about was in the EW arena.

I see why you would be confused though, since you guys only fight buildings I guess they all look the same to you.

that night ended the same way.  you toolshedders got thoroughly whooped by 2 guys in 109s who wouldn't allow you to milk.  the following sortie (after I augered that 109 to not fly far) I upped another 109 and killed four more of you Bops trying to 110 the vbase then I landed my four bopdrone kills and went to sleep.

you guys are just helpless in anything GV, airplane, ack gun it matters little, what you guys are good at is undefended captures.  thank you for your repeated invitations to join your squad but really don't like any of your members or the way you play so I respectfully decline.

:cry  but storch we all like you!!!!!   you have such a way with words. a real diplomat.  but unfortunatly we have a age limit of 9 years old, and by reading your posts, anyone can tell you don,t meet that age requirement.

regretfully yours,
                                              Boner

public relations officer for Boner

ps.  you should work on that limited vocabulary of yours!!  (toolshedders,milkrunners,hordes,bopdrones,etc,etc,etc)
people might actually respect some of what you have to say.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2006, 08:30:17 AM »
Originally posted by 1Boner

ps.  you should work on that limited vocabulary of yours!!  (toolshedders,milkrunners,hordes,bopdrones,etc,etc,etc)
people might actually respect some of what you have to say.

They feel if they all use the same belittling buzzwords it somehow gives their viewpoint more credibility without having to actually have a viewpoint that can stand on its' merits alone.
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
4 unbalanced arena
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2006, 08:40:40 AM »
I believe this one has run it's course.