Author Topic: just downloaded AH buy no controlers work  (Read 421 times)

Offline Obear

• Zinc Member
just downloaded AH buy no controlers work
« on: May 19, 2000, 08:04:00 AM »
HELP !!!

I have just downloaded AH for the first time, thought i would give this game a bash as im already a WB's addict

One problem though, i have downloaded the game 3 times now and everything works (or seems to) but non of the controller's work, joystick, keyboard, mouse....none of them work with controlling the plane, i can change views fire weapons start engine but no roll pitch yaw, it has recognised my joystick in the control options and i have it selected, i have calibrated it  but nothing, even the cross hairs and sliders for rudder thottle in the calibration area do not work.

i have a sidewinder force feedback stick and it works fine of ever other game i have sooo hellllp.

P.S. these forums look identical to the ones on the WWii web page, is this the same  people programing this game too ??????

Offline maddog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2000, 10:34:00 AM »
Used sidewinder for a long time... will work... suggest you visit the group above this... theres a thread called ronni and in it theres a link to proper setup of sticks etc. sounds like your not selecting the stick for pitch&roll..... Good luck and welcome aboard..
doc

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2000, 04:32:00 PM »
Are you saying the calibration doesn't work in AH or in Windows?  If you mean AH, go into the joystick setup and click on the stick input button.  From there, you need to make sure that your joystick axes are matched to the correct control input.  It should be set correctly by default, so I don't if that's the problem, but it's the first place to look.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.