Author Topic: Can anyone explain these pictures?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Phaser11

• Silver Member
Can anyone explain these pictures?
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2006, 06:49:17 AM »
OK,
 Let me see if I can put this is a way everyone will understand. First they are contrails of a sort. They are created by a negative ion flux when dense air is forced through a set of interphasing baffles. Dense air can be any atmosphere that is over 6.5 millibars.
 These contrails seem to be made by one vehicle and the space to the right shows that 3 of the drive units have failed or shut off for one reason or another. The drives have most likely been shut down for inter atmosphere travel. There would have been too much stress and the substructor and the vehicle would have lost integrity at high mach numbers.

Hope this helps.
Phaser11,

"Long time we no get drunk together nathen"
"Silence! I kill you"

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »
Originally posted by Phaser11
OK,
 Let me see if I can put this is a way everyone will understand. First they are contrails of a sort. They are created by a negative ion flux when dense air is forced through a set of interphasing baffles. Dense air can be any atmosphere that is over 6.5 millibars.
 These contrails seem to be made by one vehicle and the space to the right shows that 3 of the drive units have failed or shut off for one reason or another. The drives have most likely been shut down for inter atmosphere travel. There would have been too much stress and the substructor and the vehicle would have lost integrity at high mach numbers.

Hope this helps.

Damn, you stole my thunder.

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 05:06:45 PM »
worse than that, them aliens stole my viginity:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :furious :furious :noid :noid :noid

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 11:37:42 PM »
Originally posted by Halo
Residue from the end of the Age of Aquarius.

Hey wait a minute  :mad:  ...
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 02:39:00 AM »
You and your friend needs to drop the crack pipe and step away from the camera.  Overdosed on UFO Files from the History Channel no doubt.

Stupid Earthlings...

Offline hacksaw1

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 05:09:46 AM »
If it was just getting dark (= setting sun) then it seems to me that the new moon indicates the direction of the photo is westerly, not northerly.

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 07:26:17 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac
You and your friend needs to drop the crack pipe and step away from the camera.  Overdosed on UFO Files from the History Channel no doubt.

Stupid Earthlings...

It seems to me that you and your friends are the ones who need to put down the crack pipe.  I never suggested that this was anything other than contrails.  My main question was how they got into this formation.  Mace gave me an adequate answer that I agree with.  All the other boneheads on this board are the ones suggesting that it's a UFO.  Notice I have never addressed any of those replies?

Oh, and I'm not going to pretend that chemtrails didn't cross my mind, with all the crazyness on the intardnet who wouldn't be reminded of them?  I dismissed that as pure sillyness.  I didn't know if it was a formation of fighter jets or random coincidence.  To come here and suggest that I'm spewing UFO stories just tells me that you never really read any of my posts.

Thanks also to those who gave serious honest answers.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 08:54:43 AM by sluggish »