Author Topic: Lost interest  (Read 1025 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Lost interest
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 10:04:40 AM »
Sorry to see a player go and so fast during a test but this point got my attention.
You say "...knows every aircraft in the game inside and out..." and mentioned the ENY 20 thing.
Are you saying you can't have fun in a plane with an high ENY value?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Lost interest
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 10:41:43 AM »
Stick around COndor06.
Check out Friday Squad Ops by posting in the FSO forum, you’ll be grabbed up quick as a guest by one of the squads. This Friday is frame 3 of 8th AF and if it turns out you like FSO and think your Angels can do well in there, bring the whole squad over in January. FSO alone is reason to keep playing the game.  The Pearl Harbor scenario is gearing up for a run in January and then there’s the Air races, KOTH and other events which you might find fun.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
Lost interest
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 11:40:11 AM »
Thank you very much guys. I appreciate your comments. This game was always more about the class of people I have the privilege of knowing more than the game itself. Mabe what I need to do is just lay off a while. See what happens and get my head right. I think once you go down the path of controlling the game play that it becomes a never ending cycle to try a please everyone and the parameters become more and more constricting. I can not tell you how aggravating (to me) this has all become. I just need an attitude adjustment, take a break, and come back at this in a different light. Let the smoke clear and see where all this winds up. I'm trying fellas, I am really trying.
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
Lost interest
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 12:27:10 AM »
Hope to see you back soon Condor.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Lost interest
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 07:33:08 AM »
Originally posted by COndor06
I just need an attitude adjustment, take a break, and come back at this in a different light. Let the smoke clear and see where all this winds up.

Wise words, see you later, Condor.

- oldman

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Lost interest
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 01:57:49 PM »
Just deleted my account around 5 mins ago, Doesn't feel to bad when you've done it actually. Same as you condor, I'll have a breather and see where I go from there.

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
Lost interest
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 02:31:38 PM »
Thank you Bear, I will stop by every now and again to check on my plane. She’s leaking a little oil and her rudder is somewhat sticky. Don't let Angry fly it while I am gone. Her GVWR can't take it and he always leaves cheeto stains on the throttle and canopy release. I still haven't figured out what that smell is from the last time he flew her. I have a very busy rodeo schedule the next two months as we are hosting the East Coast World Finals this year in Charlotte and Cowboy Christmas in Raleigh. Maybe after I finish up with the season (last rodeo is Jan 12-14) I can have a better attitude and enjoy this again. I have been having some withdrawals since I canceled my account but the medication and alcohol is starting to kick in so I think I can beat this without any help from the Betty Ford Center. Have a great holiday guys and stay safe. I will still do videos for you while I am in my pout mood or anything else you might need. I would still like to have a presents in the squad if it’s ok with everyone. Let me know if I can lend a hand anywhere. I will see you on the tarmac later next month.
Condor
 :aok
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
Lost interest
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 02:47:36 PM »
I agree with condor, and if you havent noticed i lost interest a while ago and have quit the game. But i will be back soon i just got a little bored of the game, and already i have been missing all the 1 on 1 fights. and when i get back ill be looking for WMlute and im sure he will want to try to get revenge after i owned him in a nik and spit 16 in the DA.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
Lost interest
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 11:13:39 PM »
Sometimes it takes a dumb person to ask a dumb question....999000<------raises hand ...Does the enemy thing work????..I for one don't mind overwheling the enemy.......or  the inverse...being overwhelmed by the "bad guys"
I change countries but the enemy thing has never motivated me to do so.